Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz MEGATHREAD

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I forgot this is on tonight. Nate usually always delivers a good fight, win or lose.

Not a boxing match, though.

Jake Paul is a faggot but he’s a good low level boxer, Diaz is a horrible boxer.

I’ll just watch the highlight of Diaz being KOd afterwards. I like Nate and he’s never been smart or sharp but watching him now is painful, he’s going to be a dementia patient within months

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
What a retarded take. There's not a single old school MMA fan that doesn't like the Diaz bro's.
Must disagree, though I stopped frequenting the Sherdog forums several years ago. Back then there were a lot of longtime mma fans who felt the same way I do. I'm from 'the 209' and I always thought they attracted the worst types of Central Valley people, meaning dumb, trashy Mexicans and some dumb Whites as well. Their fans always had laughable excuses for every loss. To each his own, I guess.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Must disagree, though I stopped frequenting the Sherdog forums several years ago. Back then there were a lot of longtime mma fans who felt the same way I do. I'm from 'the 209' and I always thought they attracted the worst types of Central Valley people, meaning dumb, trashy Mexicans and some dumb Whites as well. Their fans always had laughable excuses for every loss. To each his own, I guess.
You posted on sherdog? Oof...

If you're from there, I can understand, I guess.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
autistic mormon Wonderboy
When Wonderboy was in high school he started training day and night at his father's karate gym. All of the young mothers would bring their little kids to classes that Wonderboy would teach and just stare at him. And the single mothers, and allegedly married ones, would hit on Wonderboy nonstop and practically throw themselves at him. To the point where his father threatened to ban him from the gym if he kept banging the mothers that he was meeting during karate classes.

Like that one storyline from The Wire where Dennis aka Cutty is banging all of the single mothers.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I'm not a gambler but I am curious for you who do out there - is anyone letting you bet that the fight ends by disqualification or no-contest?

Right now I'm rembering what a complete mockery Nick made of his "fight" against Anderson Silva and I wonder if Nate wouldn't pull the same shit if he gets behind or loses interest. And I wonder if a boxing ref wouldn't just pull the plug...

On the other hand, this is a sham promotion... what licensing body is regulating this circus? Lol.
I bet they let it ride whatever happens unless someone goes into the crowd or comes into the ring. Or Nate hops on his back and tries to choke him.

I'll never not belly laugh at Nick laying down in the ring like that. Fawk I miss the first few seasons of TUF