• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie’s OWASP presentation is up

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Her outfit reminds me of what the people in the future wear in Bill and Ted

1000005864.jpg

G

She completely loses her train of thought after accidentally saying "me" instead of the rhetorical "you" around the 6min mark. Her confidence sputters for minutes afterward.

It was transparent evidence this all comes from her personal damaged ego and autistic rage. It has nothing to do with Patrick, whom she described as divorced, fat, and unremarkable without any reason or relevance because she's tone deaf and self-absorbed.

She tried to dismiss the gaff by calling this rambling, confusing, and objectively funny introduction an "exercise in empathy," which would've confused me as an audience member even more. I'm here to learn how to stop the Chinese from stealing our client data, and this bitch is now ten minutes into a story about a fat guy who likes "pie and baseball." I was actually surprised by how articulate she is. But in her overpowering narcissism she's holding the room hostage with an incomprehensible story that NOBODY can relate to. She never outlined the presentation beforehand to explain WHY she's introducing this story. HOW does this bring value to MY ticket for this conference?

You have bored my guests to tears with a story that made absolutely no sense.

Screenshot_20231124-030331.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
At 42:30 she "claims a small credit" in the FBI opening a task force on SWATTING because she got Pats story on Morning Joe. It was never even mentioned in the story that it was the reason the FBI started doing something.

Throughout this mess she does these terrible "Right? Right??" cues to the audience to affirm her talking points. I've never seen a presenter more desperate for the crowds approval.

------other notices

- some genius hacker girl she was to have everyone know everything about her

- she rubs her eye when she mentioned "dodging rockets" in Iraq to do her job, I think it's a tell that she's bullshitting

- surprised she included any of the TORSwats shit considering how bad she fucked it up. conveniently leaves out that she's pointing the finger at innocent swedish guy

- she gives the link for pfgtv.org lol

- 57:45 what the FUCK lol

Last edited: