• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie talks about her deepest trauma

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I wish they would throw Jackie in jail for all the money she owes. Or just because she sucks. Whatever. Just put her in jail. Dumb bitch.

G

"My mother's people"

Why wouldn't you say "my people"? You come from your mother, stupid, they're still your people. This bitch is just weird.
I tried putting myself in her crushed sandals for a minute in order to answer this. Only theory is that so someone might ask her, "Oh? Where are your dad's people from?" so she can then claim to be half island nigger or whatever it is she says. Double "minorities" points!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Eh, trauma can last a lifetime. I think it might not be something you understand if you haven't been through it yourself.

That said, she has spent her adult life being a bully so fuck her.
She’s a self-hating bully that believes her only purpose in life is to be bully and a tattle tale. What a sack of shit!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
"Bullies are the lowest form of kid"

Lol, she is so fucking dense I assumed you'd written something extra retarded for one of those deep fake voice generators, but holy shit this is real. Its amazing how far some people progress in life just by relentlessly talking and hoping nobody will notice what a fucking dumbdumb they are. Patrick sure does seem to attract a lot of these King of The Retard types.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
I'm getting Carmine Junior vibes from her.

"The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a bully since my time in the GNAA? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective."
That comparison is perfect.

1704461437804.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
They have both spent their adult lives bullying anyone they perceive as popular, happy, and attractive. They were both kids who were repellent assholes and thus alienated themselves. Instead of honestly reflecting on the problems they bring on themselves and taking accountability for their own actions which lead to people reacting negatively to them and avoiding them, they blame everyone and everything but themselves and go through life with giant chips (wassat?) on their shoulders.

It would be sad if they weren't legitimately toxic and horrible people who are unwilling to learn from the consequences of their actions and make changes in themselves to remedy their own problems.
How often does that happen? We’re talking about generally lazy people who can’t even hold a job for prolong periods of time. It’s much easier to blame everyone else than to have introspection .

Most people do not have minds let alone an internal monologue. The only difference between Pat/Jackie and almost everyone else is that everyone else has a conscience, and understands right and wrong.