• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie (Snackie) has the makings of an all-time lolcow

Forum Clout
I knew from watching his streams that he and his wife were into toys but holy shit. How did anyone find out about the black friend? His alcohol consumption back when I would watch was already out of control. What a loser to fall for catfishing, god damn.
Autists did a lot of sleuthing and pieced together from Twitter posts, Instagram friends, things he has said and pictures posted that he most likely attended Hedonism II in Jamaica. I don't think it's confirmed that his wife is fucking the nigger but it's highly likely. That same nigger is in some sort of BDSM relationship with an 18 year old he knew since she was a child because he was fucking her mother. It's also suspected Rekieta is gay or bisexual.

None of this is surprising though, it's mostly just parasocial retards acting heartbroken because their internet friend wasn't the cool tradcath they thought he was.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
If someone was to go deep cover, like Tor node level, and sweep her off her feet, date her, fuck her, take compromising photos, then post said photos all over OnA, before viciously dumping her, could she press charges for rape??
I would press charges for posting her naked here.