• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jackie says we’re all guilty of federal wire fraud

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
She mentioned Petter Janse the other day. Ridiculous she's still running with that faildox.
View attachment 166226
It’s pretty ridiculous. If Petter were torswats (which come on we all know he isn’t), and Jackie were sure of this, why NOT dedicate your life to ruining the guy? Why not mention him in the self written lawsuit?

This guy doesn’t win either way as Admin has explain many times. If Peter gives her the benefit of the doubt, emails her, and has a conversation, every response will be looked at as an indication of guilt rather than evaluating each response for its merit. She has a pre conceived conclusion shes trying to prove (and shes crazy too.)

The other option is suing her. Most people aren’t dedicated enough to sue across states let alone across countries. No less over an, in the long run, innocuous accusation that had 0 effect on you. Something Rick couldn’t comprehend: Some people aren’t willing to fight years long legal battles even if theyre completely innocent.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
It’s pretty ridiculous. If Petter were torswats (which come on we all know he isn’t), and Jackie were sure of this, why NOT dedicate your life to ruining the guy? Why not mention him in the self written lawsuit?

This guy doesn’t win either way as Admin has explain many times. If Peter gives her the benefit of the doubt, emails her, and has a conversation, every response will be looked at as an indication of guilt rather than evaluating each response for its merit. She has a pre conceived conclusion shes trying to prove (and shes crazy too.)

The other option is suing her. Most people aren’t dedicated enough to sue across states let alone across countries. No less over an, in the long run, innocuous accusation that had 0 effect on you. Something Rick couldn’t comprehend: Some people aren’t willing to fight years long legal battles even if theyre completely innocent.

876543223456.png

BUT HE DIDN'T DENY IT

*denies it*

BUT HE DIDN'T DENY IT IN THE WAY I ASKED

Its just basic misinformation 101. Set up an unfalsifiable scenario, then claim whatever narrative you want. Whatever he said or did wouldn't matter. He could have sent her a signed affidavit and then the narrative would be, that wasn't under oath. Isn't it strange how hard he's trying to make himself look innocent? An innocent person would laugh it off and not even respond they would never keep engaging. They would never send me something that is signed. That's proof he's hiding something.

Even rumsfeld was smarter than that when Louis was asking him if he was a lizard person.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The entitlement Jackie has. Why would he need to bend the knee and send documents to her. His tweet has all that info she requested. She thinks she part of some cyber crime team when she is just a deadbeat, grifting,paranoid, psycho that seeks out internet confrontation.

Forum Clout

View attachment 166298

BUT HE DIDN'T DENY IT

*denies it*

BUT HE DIDN'T DENY IT IN THE WAY I ASKED

Its just basic misinformation 101. Set up an unfalsifiable scenario, then claim whatever narrative you want. Whatever he said or did wouldn't matter. He could have sent her a signed affidavit and then the narrative would be, that wasn't under oath. Isn't it strange how hard he's trying to make himself look innocent? An innocent person would laugh it off and not even respond they would never keep engaging. They would never send me something that is signed. That's proof he's hiding something.

Even rumsfeld was smarter than that when Louis was asking him if he was a lizard person.
I found his old tweets and was rereading the threads between her, him and her ball washers for a loff. She really is insane.

Screenshot_20231120-230239.png

Like this. He's not defending a "weak username"
He's defending himself and telling you the dushatar you found _isnt_ him. Below room temp IQ. Go shit in a hat.

G

I found his old tweets and was rereading the threads between her, him and her ball washers for a loff. She really is insane.

View attachment 166306
He's defending himself and telling you the dushatar you found _isnt_ him. Below room temp IQ. Go shit in a hat.
Something not often brought up: Dushatar was Torswats' DISPLAY NAME. Not even his username. 1000 people can have the same display name on the same platform. Not that she gives a shit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

View attachment 166306
Her logic is insane. I feel sorry for every guy that has ever had to deal with her mentally retarded conspiracy theories. She thinks shes a big brain when she is just a paranoid lunatic. I wonder how many men she has falsely accused of rape and or sexual harassment.

Forum Clout
Her logic is insane. I feel sorry for every guy that has ever had to deal with her mentally retarded conspiracy theories. She thinks shes a big brain when she is just a paranoid lunatic. I wonder how many men she has falsely accused of rape and or sexual harassment.
Remember this retarded "hacking and cybersecurity expert" didn't even know how to access KiwiFarms with their onion link via Tor when that was the only way to access it for a couple months. Now it's fully accessible again and even has its dot net domain back and both she and fatso never mention their very active and large threads over there. It's interesting how they're only obsessed with this forum which is tiny by comparison.

She only feels invincible committing very real crimes of defamation, libel, and slander against all of the victims of her faildoxes because she's allegedly judgment proof. No paychecks to garnish, no real estate to slap a lien on, and she owns nothing of value to seize. Not to mention she owes several hundred thousand dollars in credit card judgments and back taxes. She's a total loser, a morally and ethically bankrupt scumbag, and an extremely stupid person. No wonder she and fatso get along so well. They're practically separated at birth.

Last edited: