Jackie is going on a violent offensive.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is all because she can’t kick us off the internet and it drives her crazy. She doesn’t like us and believes we shouldn’t be allowed to make fun of her and call her a fat idiot. Her whole life is running on tell on someone / speak to their manager like a karen to get someone removed / fired etc. but that doesn’t work here and she can’t handle it. She made big threats of shutting us down and putting us behind bars and we laughed and called her fat. A year later nothing had happened except the FBI made it a point to mention she’s a fucking idiot with zero credibility.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She made a post recently I felt could of had its own thread where she was talking about shorting stocks (another retard that watched the game stop movie and now believes the fully understand the stock market) and how it’s a good thing to short stocks on companies she feels are “evil” and deserve to be out of business. Fucking retard.

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
Good evening. Tonight's lead story is about the violence that erupted in San Juan, Puerto Rico today as an enormous fat woman with big giant gorilla hands, a tiny retarded brain, and enormous ego filled the streets with rancid curry shits in what authorities are calling "a self-styled attempt at vigilante justice." We'll have more on this story as news breaks .
download.jpeg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Tweeted from the Puerto Rican bolthole she fled to so she can live on the lam like an outlaw.
These bullshit artists are so fucking exhausting. I really want to know if she has any idea of what a piece of shit she is, and how transparent everything she says is, and if she is just trying it anyway, like how those 419 scams intentionally make themselves ridiculous so only the stupid people fall for them, or if she genuinely has whatever disease Patrick has. She seems a lot more cunning than Patrick who just responds to everything with his broken instincts.

G

Tweeted from the Puerto Rican bolthole she fled to so she can live on the lam like an outlaw.
These bullshit artists are so fucking exhausting. I really want to know if she has any idea of what a piece of shit she is, and how transparent everything she says is, and if she is just trying it anyway, like how those 419 scams intentionally make themselves ridiculous so only the stupid people fall for them, or if she genuinely has whatever disease Patrick has. She seems a lot more cunning than Patrick who just responds to everything with his broken instincts.
IMG_20240418_180212.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
She made a post recently I felt could of had its own thread where she was talking about shorting stocks (another retard that watched the game stop movie and now believes the fully understand the stock market) and how it’s a good thing to short stocks on companies she feels are “evil” and deserve to be out of business. Fucking retard
Shortbus.jpg
Does she think shorting is like leaving a one star review on goodreads?

You make a convincing argument, but Pat and his friends are fucking weird even among the severely mentally ill. They always seem to be dancing on the edge of full blown psychotic delusions but never actually falling in. I thought we were in for a different kind of wild ride when Jackie started scanning her room for bugs. At least with that behavior you can easily tell that she's heading towards a break from reality.
Part of what makes Patrick so fascinating is that its near impossible to tell where the shell of delusions end and the real human begins but I do think Patrick is probably more likely to truly believe he is the person he thinks he projects to the world whereas Jackie feels like a machiavellian grifter and more conscious of the fact that she is constructing a persona to try and manipulate people but she is too stupid to know she is just absolutely fucking terrible at it. Like Patrick won't allow himself to acknowledge his flaws in any way so his mind instinctively throws up endless bullshit that is primarily intended to trick him into feeling in control, whereas Jackie seems like the kind of person who would actually say things like "I'm a really excellent liar" and think it was a good quality.

I'll get out of my fucking armchair now.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
View attachment 193627
Does she think shorting is like leaving a one star review on goodreads?

You make a convincing argument, but Pat and his friends are fucking weird even among the severely mentally ill. They always seem to be dancing on the edge of full blown psychotic delusions but never actually falling in. I thought we were in for a different kind of wild ride when Jackie started scanning her room for bugs. At least with that behavior you can easily tell that she's heading towards a break from reality.
Part of what makes Patrick so fascinating is that its near impossible to tell where the shell of delusions end and the real human begins but I do think Patrick is probably more likely to truly believe he is the person he thinks he projects to the world whereas Jackie feels like a machiavellian grifter and more conscious of the fact that she is constructing a persona to try and manipulate people but she is too stupid to know she is just absolutely fucking terrible at it. Like Patrick won't allow himself to acknowledge his flaws in any way so his mind instinctively throws up endless bullshit that is primarily intended to trick him into feeling in control, whereas Jackie seems like the kind of person who would actually say things like "I'm a really excellent liar" and think it was a good quality.

I'll get out of my fucking armchair now.
There in lies the problem… they’re not even people. Everything they do is facsimile of what humans do. There’s a reason why neither of them are gainfully employed or have functioning relationships.