Jackie condemns Boomia to prison

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Pat continuing insist he isn’t fat is his greatest delusion. Everyone can see you, chubs. He really is the most fragile person imaginable. He can’t even admit his own reality to himself or it’d break him. His insistence on “not letting the idiots win” and believing he is always right has completely poisoned his life.
As if he didn’t hand the idiots another big win when those otherwise Pat-positive podcast hosts called him out for lying about how much weight he’s gained.

He does it to himself and that’s what really hurts. radiohead.mp4

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Pat continuing insist he isn’t fat is his greatest delusion. Everyone can see you, chubs. He really is the most fragile person imaginable. He can’t even admit his own reality to himself or it’d break him. His insistence on “not letting the idiots win” and believing he is always right has completely poisoned his life.
It’s beyond his being always right. He’s accomplished in all ways, no flaws: not fat in fact very fit, employed every day since legally able to work, wealthy, hot wife, successful author, completely blameless victim of crazed Norm fans, very intelligent, very educated, very knowledgeable (!). It’s astounding when I can occasionally pull back on it. Everyone has illusions about their life but with Pat it’s mostly delusions without much reality leavening, at least based on his words and actions.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Everyone has illusions about their life but with Pat it’s mostly delusions without much reality leavening, at least based on his words and actions
I was discussing Pat last week with a friend who is aware of him (thanks to me) but isn’t lurking here or keeping abreast of the latest developments apart from what I share with him. He made the point that Pat’s tweets about not having debts or criminal convictions strike any outsider as absolutely delusional, thanks to the Reddit guys always including receipts on their tweets.

There used to be a lot more people sticking up for Pat on Twitter and I can only guess that the precipitous decline is thanks in large part to the hard evidence being presented on a daily basis. Meanwhile, delusional Pat keeps denying reality and calling it a win.

I love how much he’s ruined his life.