Jackie condemns Boomia to prison

Prison Enjoyer

Anti-Italian Discrimination!
1.png

Was in reply to this:
22.png

'I've never been charged or convicted of any crime.'

You were charge with threatening to kill 3 people and you plead 'no contest' which is a conviction.
He was arrested, charged, and eventually plead "No Contest" to something, perhaps a reduced charge in exchange for sparing the D.A. the trouble of taking it to trial. It's possible the pregnant ex told the D.A.'s office she just wants this, and especially him, to go away and get out of her life, so she was fine with them allowing fatso to only plea "No Contest" to threatening to murder her second, better future husband. "No Contest" = Guilty. He is Guilty of whatever charge to which he plead "No Contest" and that is public record. No amount of his lies and histrionics will change that.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
G

I pooched the sci-fi writer, not sure how that happened but I'm really busy and I don't have enough time to keep up. Prison will finally be a place I can unwind and just get some rest. Exactly what am I going to prison for? I literally just tweet at him now is this filthy street shitter literally suggesting disparaging tweets about Pat's own actions and appearances are crimes? I'd love to crack the greasy curry whore a shot right to the pointy chin and render her a drooling fool, but unlike Pat I'm not a convicted criminal.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Pat continuing insist he isn’t fat is his greatest delusion. Everyone can see you, chubs. He really is the most fragile person imaginable. He can’t even admit his own reality to himself or it’d break him. His insistence on “not letting the idiots win” and believing he is always right has completely poisoned his life.