Jackass Forever

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I read an article about a week before the film came out that said the one skit that he filmed would be in the movie, and that he was credited as like the 40th person down the list.

But hey at least he won his lawsuit and they had to pay him, because drunk druggie or not he came up with about 40% of the skit ideas that are in that movie.
Knoxville goes from jet black hair to silver fox complete indiscriminately throughout the film so I have no idea how long it took to film. It's entirely possible that he came up with many skit ideas or was involved in good ones that they had to scrap completely or edit him out of.

G

Knoxville goes from jet black hair to silver fox complete indiscriminately throughout the film so I have no idea how long it took to film. It's entirely possible that he came up with many skit ideas or was involved in good ones that they had to scrap completely or edit him out of.
Nah there's a bunch of shit in that movie that he came up with, that they filmed without him and didn't credit him or pay him for. That was one of the main things about the lawsuit that he won. I mean you can't just take a guy's ideas from him and go you're out of the band.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
The best parts of the original movie were golf course airhorn and the guy shitting in the appliance store IMO.

The second movie had a great opener and closer IIRC but I remember the the whole movie being good.

The third one was good too except I can't remember any of the bits. I will check out the fourth one when it hits my local Blockbuster brothermen I go deep with the Jackass shit. :brothaman_sm:

G

The best parts of the original movie were golf course airhorn and the guy shitting in the appliance store IMO.

The second movie had a great opener and closer IIRC but I remember the the whole movie being good.

The third one was good too except I can't remember any of the bits.
I will check out the fourth one when it hits my local Blockbuster brothermen I go deep with the Jackass shti. :brothaman_sm:
I've got bad news about the Blockbuster bro.

Are you sitting down?

G

They redo the toilet shitting bit in this one with the same guy. It wasn't funny. They were really scraping the bottom of the barrel in this film.
Yeah I have no interest in seeing it, especially with all the new diversity hires and that unfunny nigger Eric Andre in it. That guy seriously has a "comedy" career that's just him jumping around breaking shit and acting like an autistic for 10 minutes a week on adult swim.

Still funnier than Norton tho.

G

They couldnt find 20-something young assholes to re-do this shit with.

Hollywood, we see you strugglin'.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Eric Andre, Tyler the Creator, Machine Gun Kelly, Tony Hawk and all of the celebrities they're showing are in the movie for about ten minutes total. It's mostly a couple new guys getting the shit kicked out of them. This fat fuck gets most of the screen time:

JA_03435crR.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Florentine and others did a similar thing for one of his DVDs. They went to a tennis court and starting screaming and grunting every time someone would hit the ball. Screaming at the top of their lungs from the sidelines during tennis practice or matches like maniacs.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Graphic in what way? Pontius pulling his cock out and trying to fuck the other guys as a "joke?"

Or violent?
It's got the most nudity and blood out of the 4.

You get Ehrens balls bleeding after getting they crushed with a pogostick and Steve-Os dick bleeding after he gets wrecked by paintballs

Didn't see him in the movie at all and he isn't credited in the cast. His brother was in it during an old scene and he's a listed cast member. Ryan Dunn is dead and he was a credited cast member. Bam was motherfucked.
It looked like he was 4th or 5th in line in the marching band treadmill scene

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Nah there's a bunch of shit in that movie that he came up with, that they filmed without him and didn't credit him or pay him for. That was one of the main things about the lawsuit that he won. I mean you can't just take a guy's ideas from him and go you're out of the band.
The seem to do it with Bam. CKY was around before Jackass

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain

The Gin Blossoms would like a word.