Jackass Forever

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Actually wasn't that bad. I laughed and didn't hate the new cast members and the chick was barely in it. Ehren got really fucked up in this one. By far the most graphic of the 4 movies which I wasn't expecting. Was a pleasant surprise in a world where I'm letdown by most new movies. This one also easily had the best opening scene of all the movies.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Did you laugh and cry in all the right places?

In all seriousness, those movies were always great to me. The guy shitting his pants in the van and everyone screaming to get out was HILARIOUS.
One thing I actually like is it didn't try to get all sentimental like I thought it would based on trailer. It does have a bit of nostalgia and they go back and try to recreate some stunts like The Cup Test and Underwater Fart by amping them up, but it's still funny and never tries to be emotional or any bullshit like that.

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
you pay for Compound Media faggot.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 10.08.19 PM.png

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Went to see this early today. Obviously the bit is still funny but everyone involved is old as fuck and laid off quite a bit from their previous roles. They brought in a bunch of diversity hires to fill out the cast. Told my wife on the way out that it would have made more sense to bring back to the TV show and establish these new cast members before having a movie full of a bunch of random niggers you've never seen before.

The tribute to Ryan Dunn, who killed himself speeding and drunk driving was cringe at the end of the credits. Also zero mention of Bam, even if he is crazy is just petty.

1644382718063.jpeg

G

Went to see this early today. Obviously the bit is still funny but everyone involved is old as fuck and laid off quite a bit from their previous roles. They brought in a bunch of diversity hires to fill out the cast. Told my wife on the way out that it would have made more sense to bring back to the TV show and establish these new cast members before having a movie full of a bunch of random niggers you've never seen before.

The tribute to Ryan Dunn, who killed himself speeding and drunk driving was cringe at the end of the credits. Also zero mention of Bam, even if he is crazy is just petty.

View attachment 23509
I thought bam won has lawsuit and one of his skits had to be in the movie

G

Didn't see him in the movie at all and he isn't credited in the cast. His brother was in it during an old scene and he's a listed cast member. Ryan Dunn is dead and he was a credited cast member. Bam was motherfucked.
I read an article about a week before the film came out that said the one skit that he filmed would be in the movie, and that he was credited as like the 40th person down the list.

But hey at least he won his lawsuit and they had to pay him, because drunk druggie or not he came up with about 40% of the skit ideas that are in that movie.