I've watched Starship Troopers 4 times this week

G

Paul Verhoeven is one of our finest exports, you're welcome.

These two exports are great too.

1653271313477.jpeg

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I like the not so subtle nods toward fascist indoctrination and the pitfalls of a honor-code warrior society that still go over 90% of people's heads because they're absolutely retarded, subsequently making them cry and cheer in all the wrong places, child, and internalizing more xenophobia because they too want a big tiddy pixie haircut marine qt3.14 gf and shower with the bbbbboys in a totally futuristic, non discriminatory way without having to say no homo first.

Nevermind half of the characters are amputees and all the protagonists completely switch personalities throughout their deployments from intelligent operatives that are questioning their leadership over the territorial disputes that started the war to obedient genocidal berserkers that will blast another generation through the same exact shit. Must be artistic license you know, sci fi shit. sniff.

Paul Verhoeven is not a faggot.
Nice subtlety, stupid.

G

I like the not so subtle nods toward fascist indoctrination and the pitfalls of a honor-code warrior society that still go over 90% of people's heads because they're absolutely retarded, subsequently making them cry and cheer in all the wrong places, child, and internalizing more xenophobia because they too want a big tiddy pixie haircut marine qt3.14 gf and shower with the bbbbboys in a totally futuristic, non discriminatory way without having to say no homo first.

Nevermind half of the characters are amputees and all the protagonists completely switch personalities throughout their deployments from intelligent operatives that are questioning their leadership over the territorial disputes that started the war to obedient genocidal berserkers that will blast another generation through the same exact shit. Must be artistic license you know, sci fi shit. sniff.

Paul Verhoeven is not a faggot.
Nice subtlety, stupid.
Oh you saw the RLM retrospective, too?