I've read Dune. I saw Dune, last night.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
He probably thinks Slaughter House Five is an expose of the Nazis because some white liberal literature teacher told him it was. When the Germans (basically just POW guards from the Wehrmacht, not even members of the SS) are pretty generous to the POWs (based on Vonneguts own experiences in WWII) although they do kill Edgar Derby (for theft, he wouldn’t put down a trinket when they told him to) when really it’s about the fear young men in all the countries military faced, rather it was Americans, Brits or Germans. The most contemptible Nazi in the book is the American Nazi Sympathizer who comes to convert the POWs. Pat however thinks any book about WWII in the sci fi genre is an indictment against Nazis. But every villain in SH5 is an American. Most of them Billy’s own platoon mates and the American Nazi Sympathizer Campbell.

This basic need to compare people who disagree with him to Nazis is why Sci Fi has two classes. There’s authors like Vonnegut and Ray Bradbury who wrote good material and were decent human beings. Then there’s people like Pat, Walter Breen and Ed Kramer. Scum of the earth pieces of shit who defend or are pedophiles.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Imagine being this worked up over a fucking movie.

8E6F8E4B-866C-4369-9C66-C4D52340BE4E.jpeg

G

Saw the movie last night. It was fine. No idea what retards are confused about, it was pretty straightforward to me.

And I guess it was too much to ask to have Chalamet bulk up a bit? He looks like a twink junkie and he’s fighting people hand to hand? Get the fuck out of here.

Also, these people have invented spaceships but not guns? Fake and gay