I’ve lost 39 lbs so far. Rate my body.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
F9451E76-8F66-43C1-BAA8-238DE4EFF516.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
How does that even happen?
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning…
Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.
I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…
A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.
ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.
If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍
(No offense AIDS patients….) 😬
Goal- 210lbs…
PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

G

my childhood/family friend I grew up with was always the chubby kid in school, I moved around 12 yo and lost touch, visited again around 19, he was like 300 lbs, spent the night at his house, his mom was making salads and stuff for him to lose weight, but he would sneak to the fridge at night and literally eat handfulls of leftover pasta from the fridge that the rest of the family got to eat for dinner.

We went to breakfast and i got an egg sandwich from this mom and pop place typical 3 egg sandwich whatever, he ordered four of them
We went to the beach with his friends and he had no shame taking his shirt off, i looked like adonis next to him and i was nothing special, but he had no shame. think like a ralphie may personality

We went to mcdonalds drive thru for a snack and I got two mcdoubles, he ordered fucking 7. and threw away the bag out the window when he was done so his mom wouldn't know.
recently saw a picture of him and he's like 400lbs and literally waddles, ankles all swolen, he used to hide it well as he's unironically 6ft but not anymore.
he will probably be dead in 3-5 years, he just doesnt give a fuck i guess. it's a mental disorder.
oh and he has a girlfriend. she's like 5'9 250. go figure

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning…
Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.
I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…
A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.
ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.
If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍
(No offense AIDS patients….) 😬
Goal- 210lbs…
PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.
Please only post mine/ @The Midnight Storquer masterpiece from here on