• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've had clients who, and I mean literally, spend EVERY SINGLE DAY obsessing over a stranger on twitter, it's like, it's bloody over, man

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
I like putting my finger on the tip of my dick and wrapping the foreskin around it all the time. Hide the finger. Disgusting and disturbing that amerigoys will never enjoy this normal human experience.
Having a dick the size of the tip of your index finger is normal?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Having a dick the size of the tip of your index finger is normal?
Haha so funny moderator being a big boy and making little dick jokes, only the strong survive and having a unmutilated penis and a warm place to put your finger is the ultimate FU to rabbi dicks

"I need lube to fap or have sex because a jew nibbled my foreskin"

Disturbing. Sad.

who-else-wants-to-finger-my-foreskin-v0-jg61q0xvj6h91.jpg

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Haha so funny moderator being a big boy and making little dick jokes, only the strong survive and having a unmutilated penis and a warm place to put your finger is the ultimate FU to rabbi dicks

"I need lube to fap or have sex because a jew nibbled my foreskin"

Disturbing. Sad.

View attachment 219204
Wait a minute…That looks like the hand of a white man?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Telling yourself this is just a "bit" is the biggest cope of all.

You are wasting all your time obsessing over a fat man and his friends.

Enjoy thinking "I shouldn't have posted "fatrick is fat" for my entire life" on your deathbed. Wait for the regret. Quietly is the key.
Patrick....... Said Norm McDonald wasn't funny
, child