• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've had clients who, and I mean literally, spend EVERY SINGLE DAY obsessing over a stranger on twitter, it's like, it's bloody over, man

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I think it was Jung who once said, "this is your entire life, seek professional help."

jordancryserson.jpg

patposterawarenesssafetymarch2024.png

Forum Clout
Every accusation a confession just lol. Do you teach your fake and gay clients how to hide behind gay irony and never say what you really think, and when you do it's hammy 2010-era 4Chan shit that has been beaten to death already? Fuck you're stupid Just LOL

Pussymagnetpat

Malding 50 yo jew midget
Forum Clout
You are wasting all your time obsessing over a fat man and his friends.

I’ts always the biggest midwits that say shit like this.

Wdym “wasting time?”

Should patposters be learning french?
Listening to hardcorehistorywithdanmullen?
Reading epicurus and making youtube short summaries?
Making memes making fun of patposters to post on litcrit?

If cuntfucker was waterboarded to find the reason for posting this thread, he would immediately break down and say i dont know saars, i w-was j-just bored and wanted to troll other users, i have no life and have been part of the subreddit for a decade. Please I have nothing else to live for. Have you see my cock? It’s sad

Tldr; OP fell for the “productive use of time” meme.
Sad!

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Should patposters be learning french?
Listening to hardcorehistorywithdanmullen?
Reading epicurus and making youtube short summaries?
Making memes making fun of patposters to post on litcrit?
Yes, yes, yes! Especially the last.
If cuntfucker was waterboarded to find the reason for posting this thread, he would immediately break down and say i dont know saars, i w-was j-just bored and wanted to troll other users, i have no life and have been part of the subreddit for a decade. Please I have nothing else to live for. Have you see my cock? It’s sad
These delusional fantasies of torture are a glimpse into the disturbed mind of a buttblasted Pat stlaker. They would kill and torture anyone who says they spend too much online rather than face the truth.
Tldr; OP fell for the “productive use of time” meme.
Sad!
I wake up and roll around playing with my willy for hours before deciding to make fun of people on here. Wrong again.