I’ve been regularly doing intermittent fasting (16/8), and focusing on hydration as well as 20K a week total running

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Just count calories. Keto and intermittent fasting are redditor buzzwords to sell shitty fad diets to retards. The fact that joe cumia thinks keto and intermittent fasting are great should make you think twice. Eating frequency, number of meals, time of day you eat, all gay reddit bullshit; all that matters is your calories.
I second calorie counting for weight loss. I tracked mine for two months and went from 210 lbs to 180 keeping my average intake really low (1500/cal/day) with only a little bit of running here and there. Not ideal if you're trying to put on muscle, but I was 30 and skinny-fat, and it helped significantly.

Keto is amazing, too, though. Might give you faster results than calorie tracking if that's what you're going for, but maintaining that diet (butter, steak, bacon and eggs) gets really old, really fast. Other downside is all that fat intake can fuck up your gallbladder.

G

Currently shredding down and i have 4 cups black coffee with lots off kratom and nicotine till like 2 pm, 6 eggs in coconut oil pre workout, then usually a lb of meat or chicken with broccoli or kale in soysauce at night. Usually drink 4-7 vodkas with club soda 5-6 nights a week and still losing around 1-2lbs a week. The beer kills ya.

Just do jump rope for 3 min x 10 , like hiit, 5 days a week and it melts off
Boy am i gay.

Like some other fag said it’s all calories
Eating a shotgun barrel helps too :image_9248: