******* IT'S TIME!!! WYZ vs STING*******

Your new ONA Faggotweight World Champion is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
What about someone with 50 gimmick alts who uses them to upRib his main on the leaderboard?

Do you know who he really is, @That Nigga Dre ?

8068cf7fb289580cd4bd7e1d56783e6e.gif

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
Wyyz rubbing the salt in the "bits that went nowhere" category.
If the faggy callout shit keeps up it's coming back with the people involved. You fuckers are trying our patience up here. There's always Monday Night Paneraw...

I don't think we did this yet?

Listen champ, CF needs a win before he swims with the big fish. Sting blew in off the wind one day and lit his ass up the next. Do you really wanna fight a guy who's 0-1? It'd be fish in a barrel. If this bit comes back it's NPAnus vs Dan (w/ manager robert mewler, maybe dressed as Mr Fuji). You can have whatever's left of the winner. We'll correlate schedules around Summerslam, that's if we don't get more static from the peanut gallery. I must say though it was enjoyable pissing this many of the staff off with it, like the worst inter-branch contest ever.

The guy who you're replying to made us laugh the hardest. It's not like we've made a secret about being Jewish to a man up here and everyone had a chance to make it happen, in fact, once you won the 1st heat it was what we were driving at til Sting showed up.

The whole reason we started this was a microcosmic version of what we have now. Stirring up shit to force people to say what they really mean to each other instead of being pussies and hiding behind a block button (it's in the preamble to the 1st one if you think we're making that up as some kinda retroactive explanation). Truth is, we didn't know you had everyone on the board behind you. It kinda fucked over our "psy-op" for what we thought would happen (CF vs Tony) but we just kinda had to roll with it whilst gritting our teeth and wishing it was over.

Anyhow they're calling my flight now,

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
If the faggy callout shit keeps up it's coming back with the people involved. You fuckers are trying our patience up here. There's always Monday Night Paneraw...

Listen champ, CF needs a win before he swims with the big fish. Sting blew in off the wind one day and lit his ass up the next. Do you really wanna fight a guy who's 0-1? It'd be fish in a barrel. If this bit comes back it's NPAnus vs Dan (w/ manager robert mewler, maybe dressed as Mr Fuji). You can have whatever's left of the winner. We'll correlate schedules around Summerslam, that's if we don't get more static from the peanut gallery. I must say though it was enjoyable pissing this many of the staff off with it, like the worst inter-branch contest ever.

The guy who you're replying to made us laugh the hardest. It's not like we've made a secret about being Jewish to a man up here and everyone had a chance to make it happen, in fact, once you won the 1st heat it was what we were driving at til Sting showed up.

The whole reason we started this was a microcosmic version of what we have now. Stirring up shit to force people to say what they really mean to each other instead of being pussies and hiding behind a block button (it's in the preamble to the 1st one if you think we're making that up as some kinda retroactive explanation). Truth is, we didn't know you had everyone on the board behind you. It kinda fucked over our "psy-op" for what we thought would happen (CF vs Tony) but we just kinda had to roll with it whilst gritting our teeth and wishing it was over.

Anyhow they're calling my flight now,

What's required - even as a non-profit - is any evidence they have of a financial relationship with Pat, and any records they have of his finances. In the first case, that includes if they loaned or paid him money. If they paid ("granted") him money, that's income Jerry needs to know about when he asks the court to for permission to brutally fist Pat for Quasi's money. If they loaned him the money, then the court needs to take that into account before granting Jerry permission to brutally fist Pat for Quasi's money, so that he stops at the elbow. If the SFWA don't spit that info out, then they risk failing their membership in two ways. First, they'll be fucking over the majority of their membership if Pat's brutal fisting leaves him unable to repay the SFWA - they're out $120k+ of their member's hard earned money. That's just bad stewardship of a charity. Second, they'll be fucking over Pat specifically, as that debt won't be taken into account by the court, and Jerry will be able to go all-out... when he brutally fists Pat for Quasi's money.

Pat also had to provide evidence of his book sales before joining the SFWA; that's relevant info to someone chasing a debt.

I'm not a lawyer, but other than (maybe) obscuring the name of whichever officers signed off on loaning charity money to a pants-shitting retard, I don't think they have a strong case.

Good point. Jen wants to arrange quasis payment and it requires not just their payment history. He doesnt give a shit about what we think or want. Im sure there are a few people getting financial requests in order to resolve this since pat is refusing a court order to pay. Us laughing about it is just a byproduct of their frivolous failed lawsuit.

They are so worried about what a few rascals think. If everything is on the up and up then their books should show his $100 annual payment and thats pretty much it. If they were secretly funding a shifty $100k lawsuit that has pats financials tied to a contract. Then Jen will need to factor all that into his report and there might be some taxes owed to the IRS on someones end for that amount of money changing hands.

TL/DR that Wyyz nigger is gassed out