• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's such a shame that America is not a white only country.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Ever think about a future America where nearly totally White rural areas hold their ground and exterminate Nigger invaders trying to flee their chaotic, diseased food desert cities? Phase II being a reclamation (armed takeover) of strategically valuable parts of cities after massive Nigger die-off. I hope I live to see such times become reality.
The day after all the jews are gone, absolutely.
You can take out the F/N.

But you can't take out the F/N behavior.

Just my 2 cents. But what I do know i am just a shitskin from a shithole.

Blacks cannot form a society. Or maintain one. See: any black country, Zimbabwe/South Africa, and any black area in the US.
They cannot live together in groups. They need to be led by example. When they're all packed together, they go collectively insane. Their "communities" are inevitably hyper-violent, strewn with garbage, and in terrible disrepair.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
They cannot live together in groups. They need to be led by example. When they're all packed together, they go collectively insane. Their "communities" are inevitably hyper-violent, strewn with garbage, and in terrible disrepair.
They need to be exterminated.

Whites have been forced by jews to fund untold billions in aid and subsidies to futilely prove what any redneck will tell you for free.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
1680994058388.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Thing is, though, we NEED wide receivers and defensive backs. And whitey just isn't up to the task.
Niggers are dumb unathletic beasts. They have no skills without taking massive levels of steroids. They have low testosterone compared to Whites like the other mud races. Every single "successful" nigger athlete has been on the highest grade chemicals possible. From golf to boxing to baseball and so on. They are not 'naturally' gifted. They are apes with drug injections.

The average nigger has the half a fag anorexic crackhead with melting skin or AIDS look. The whole 'bred from slaves' idea is a myth. They are pathetically skinny and weak without steroids. Just look at any place in Africa where they do not have access to big pharma.

EraGodless

I agree, but the problem is, where do you get cheap farm labor from? The obvious answer is Ireland, but then you have millions of Catholics with the same hatred of Anglo-Protestant culture that they have in Europe, with the same violence.

The biggest mistake this country made --- worse than slavery -- was not forcing the swarthy immigrant in post Civil War era to assimilate more. That was the beginning of the idea that the US was all about "diversity" and shunning our Anglo-Protestant roots.

Now I'm all agitated and have to take my pills. Look what niggers did to me!
They were forced to assimilate- it started to fall a part after the Hart-Cellar Act and then liberals/literal commies started infiltrating academia on all levels- even until the 1980's, they didn't have ESL programs and if English was your second language, oh well. In the Texas-Mexico border towns of America, young Mexican kids would get in trouble for speaking Spanish in school. They were expected to fully assimilate to the US. Eventually, liberal/commie fag teachers worked to eliminate those school policies to the point that even in 2023, you have Mexican/Hispanic kids who were born in the US and have lived in the US their whole lives that do not speak English or atleast they're not fluent.

EraGodless

Niggers are dumb unathletic beasts. They have no skills without taking massive levels of steroids. They have low testosterone compared to Whites like the other mud races. Every single "successful" nigger athlete has been on the highest grade chemicals possible. From golf to boxing to baseball and so on. They are not 'naturally' gifted. They are apes with drug injections.

The average nigger has the half a fag anorexic crackhead with melting skin or AIDS look. The whole 'bred from slaves' idea is a myth. They are pathetically skinny and weak without steroids. Just look at any place in Africa where they do not have access to big pharma.
Oof. What steroids were Jack Johnson, Michael Jordan, Barry Sanders, Willie Mays, taking... if it were just steroids, there would be more white people playing football, and track & field.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I don't disagree, however, they have no chance at ever learning how to behave in society if they're all packed together. Ideally, they wouldn't be here at all, but it's too late for that now. You have one black family in the neighborhood, you'll probably be OK, but if you have two or more, they'll inevitably start shooting one another. Pack mentality.
No -- the one Black family brings visitors over and those visitors cause problems. I've seen it too many times.

It's really an all or nothing issue.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
They were forced to assimilate- it started to fall a part after the Hart-Cellar Act and then liberals/literal commies started infiltrating academia on all levels- even until the 1980's, they didn't have ESL programs and if English was your second language, oh well. In the Texas-Mexico border towns of America, young Mexican kids would get in trouble for speaking Spanish in school. They were expected to fully assimilate to the US. Eventually, liberal/commie fag teachers worked to eliminate those school policies to the point that even in 2023, you have Mexican/Hispanic kids who were born in the US and have lived in the US their whole lives that do not speak English or atleast they're not fluent.
The county that I live in, the school system supports over 50 languages.

I've asked people I know, rhetorically, if we can ever get a cost/benefit analysis. As an example, I said to some people I know, "If a family of 5 with 3 kids moves here and they speak Swahili and our school system doesn't have that language listed, you better believe they will bend over backwards to teach them in their native language. And their kids will grow up to call my kids racist. Why can't my tax money go to my community?"

A few months later I go to school to get my kid and, wouldn't you know it, Swahili is one of the supported languages.

We are dead as a country.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child

Uh… that’s not true brotherman. Did you go to junior high and high school around any of them?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Dot, or feather?
Weren't the Indians the most developed country to get colonized? Like Jesus dudes, have some fucking pride. I know Hong Kong and Macau got colonized but not China as a whole.
Imagine the Chinese coming over here now and planting a flag in Sacramento and saying okay fuckers, you're china now.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Weren't the Indians the most developed country to get colonized? Like Jesus dudes, have some fucking pride. I know Hong Kong and Macau got colonized but not China as a whole.
Imagine the Chinese coming over here now and planting a flag in Sacramento and saying okay fuckers, you're china now.
Are you talking feather? If so, the answer is no. The thing with Indians is like Africans they were tribal and warred with each other constantly. So when Whitey lands in North America they have no unity. So they were “one race the human race” divided into tribal factions.

Even the British and French being at war with each other was enough to unite and destroy the natives.

Had the Indians been a united people, even with their technological disadvantage, I believe things would have turned out better for them. They may have still lost but would likely have their own state that they run even today.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Are you talking feather? If so, the answer is no. The thing with Indians is like Africans they were tribal and warred with each other constantly. So when Whitey lands in North America they have no unity. So they were “one race the human race” divided into tribal factions.

Even the British and French being at war with each other was enough to unite and destroy the natives.

Had the Indians been a united people, even with their technological disadvantage, I believe things would have turned out better for them. They may have still lost but would likely have their own state that they run even today.
No I'm talking about India, I said developed nation, not a collection of tribes