• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's such a shame that America is not a white only country.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I agree, but the problem is, where do you get cheap farm labor from? The obvious answer is Ireland, but then you have millions of Catholics with the same hatred of Anglo-Protestant culture that they have in Europe, with the same violence.

The biggest mistake this country made --- worse than slavery -- was not forcing the swarthy immigrant in post Civil War era to assimilate more. That was the beginning of the idea that the US was all about "diversity" and shunning our Anglo-Protestant roots.

Now I'm all agitated and have to take my pills. Look what niggers did to me!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I’ve got no beef with the Indians, they fought pretty hard and aren’t hideous subhunans like the negros.
Some people have hypothesized that relations with the Indians wouldn't have broken down so extremely if John Smith wasn't recalled by the crown. He was pretty tight with them and a natural diplomat. I also remember reading somewhere that England was going to cobble together an Indian nation directly to the west of the 13 colonies to hem them in and stop any future foolishness if we had lost the revolutionary war

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Some people have hypothesized that relations with the Indians wouldn't have broken down so extremely if John Smith wasn't recalled by the crown. He was pretty tight with them and a natural diplomat. I also remember reading somewhere that England was going to cobble together an Indian nation directly to the west of the 13 colonies to hem them in and stop any future foolishness if we had lost the revolutionary war
I’m ok with most of the killing that took place, let them keep everything they have, even the welfare. But the nigs have to go.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Diversity is strength! 🙏🏾
Tbh.

71LcjaziJ1L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I agree, but the problem is, where do you get cheap farm labor from? The obvious answer is Ireland, but then you have millions of Catholics with the same hatred of Anglo-Protestant culture that they have in Europe, with the same violence.

The biggest mistake this country made --- worse than slavery -- was not forcing the swarthy immigrant in post Civil War era to assimilate more. That was the beginning of the idea that the US was all about "diversity" and shunning our Anglo-Protestant roots.

Now I'm all agitated and have to take my pills. Look what niggers did to me!
Shitskins can't assimilate. Shitskins only recreate the shithole environments they came from.

Not people.

The big mistake was herding the blacks into their own little enclaves. They can't live together in large groups like that, as they pack together like wild dogs, at which point their "culture" always devolves into violence. They should have been sprinkled around more, a handful here, a handful there. They (at least some of them) would have assimilated into real human culture, and emulated the civilized people around them, and their "culture" wouldn't have developed into the ghetto nonsense that dominates today. But alas, it's way too late now.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
The big mistake was herding the blacks into their own little enclaves. They can't live together in large groups like that, as they pack together like wild dogs, at which point their "culture" always devolves into violence. They should have been sprinkled around more, a handful here, a handful there. They (at least some of them) would have assimilated into real human culture, and emulated the civilized people around them, and their "culture" wouldn't have developed into the ghetto nonsense that dominates today. But alas, it's way too late now.
They make good musicians and athletes, they just gotta work on impulse control.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Segregation is the only answer. And no gibs.

Blacks will never assimilate, why punish others with their nigger behavior?

Segregation is the only answer. And no gibs.

Blacks will never assimilate, why punish others with their nigger behavior?
I don't disagree, however, they have no chance at ever learning how to behave in society if they're all packed together. Ideally, they wouldn't be here at all, but it's too late for that now. You have one black family in the neighborhood, you'll probably be OK, but if you have two or more, they'll inevitably start shooting one another. Pack mentality.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

I don't disagree, however, they have no chance at ever learning how to behave in society if they're all packed together. Ideally, they wouldn't be here at all, but it's too late for that now. You have one black family in the neighborhood, you'll probably be OK, but if you have two or more, they'll inevitably start shooting one another. Pack mentality.
Blacks cannot form a society. Or maintain one. See: any black country, Zimbabwe/South Africa, and any black area in the US.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Ever think about a future America where nearly totally White rural areas hold their ground and exterminate Nigger invaders trying to flee their chaotic, diseased food desert cities? Phase II being a reclamation (armed takeover) of strategically valuable parts of cities after massive Nigger die-off. I hope I live to see such times become reality.
The day after all the jews are gone, absolutely.