• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's Stephen Colbert vs. Patrick S. Tomlinson for the 2022 March Fagness Championship

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
5db55c9755c9b60ad2421ba42fc8c041.jpg

What's that sound?

VICTORY.

G

Exactly. They included every late night host in their stupid fucking brackets. Who tf cares about late night tv hosts... nobody watches that gay shit anymore. They should be sucking our dicks for beating out Colbert et al.

Sometimes you have to burn the village to save the village.
I'M NOT TALKING TO THOSE LOSERS UNLESS THEY COME CRAWLING BACK TO THIS FORUM, SUCK OUR COCKS AND APOLOGIZE... IN THAT ORDER!

WE DESERVE TO BE BLOOOOOWN!

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Exactly. They included every late night host in their stupid fucking brackets. Who tf cares about late night tv hosts... nobody watches that gay shit anymore. They should be sucking our dicks for beating out Colbert et al.

Sometimes you have to burn the village to save the village.
I’m 33 and I’ve honestly never watched an entire late night tv show. I just don’t care about any of it.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
They're pushing hard for the finish but still 500 votes behind. Cumboys will be writing poetry for weeks about this L.