• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s official - my life is over AND I’m going to prison

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s even better since he had retweeted some clip of a trump supporter saying something stupid and that college educated people like Biden and Trump voters only finished high school. With all his free time he could have taken online local CC courses but he told himself he’s the smartest man alive and knows it all. Fat.
He doesnt realize he could have also spent the time finishing school instead of tweeting/ fighting trolls.

1696601922687.png

G

And not long before he claims I’m wrong about him only having a high school diploma he said he didn’t have a college degree
View attachment 157043
He can’t keep his stories straight even for a day
Isn't "honor roll" a high school thing and it's "Dean's list" in US colleges. I'm not American, but I spent 10 seconds googling it. Funny as that's Fat's usual way to research things to make himself sound smart

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
It’s even better since he had retweeted some clip of a trump supporter saying something stupid and that college educated people like Biden and Trump voters only finished high school. With all his free time he could have taken online local CC courses but he told himself he’s the smartest man alive and knows it all. Fat.
Actual smart people never tell you how smart they are. Same goes for people who are really rich.

G

He doesnt realize he could have also spent the time finishing school instead of tweeting/ fighting trolls.

View attachment 157052
Ironically since discovering Patrick, I've gotten married and had 2 kids, and went from unemployed to 5 sink money in a field I had zero experience in at the time of discovering him. My life has been an upward trajectory this entire time. Fatso is the one who could have hung it up and done something with his life, but instead tried to make it as a professional victim in a space that is not friendly to straight white men.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Ironically since discovering Patrick, I've gotten married and had 2 kids, and went from unemployed to 5 sink money in a field I had zero experience in at the time of discovering him. My life has been an upward trajectory this entire time. Fatso is the one who could have hung it up and done something with his life, but instead tried to make it as a professional victim in a space that is not friendly to straight white men.
That’s going to make prison that much more difficult for you, atalker.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Do we know he got the diploma? Maybe he’s right, maybe he’s a GED guy
Could be, he didn’t have a senior photo like everyone else. I’m guessing he didn’t “walk” with his class due to his awful grades and skipping school so much. That was always the threat when I was in school - you better be good / stay out of trouble / get your grades up or you won’t be allowed to walk at graduation with your friends. Pat of course didn’t have friends so it didn’t matter and he thought that was some 3-D chess.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I remember when he was pressed about his lack of education he spun it as “I already know everything so college would be a waste of my time learning things I already know”

I gotta look it up but it was an insane spin - he really tells himself he knows everything and is never wrong even when he’s presented with proof he doesn’t know everything and he’s wrong pretty often.

It’s funny he knows to not try to sound like he’s an expert on sports - because sports guys will tear him a new one and call him a fat idiot real quick like when he tried to bitch about the DH. I think that was the last time he even tried to sound like a sports expert.
1696606145009.jpeg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
"Wrong as always..."

"Really? OK then you graduated college and have a degree? What college and what degree?"

"You don't get to ask questions. Enjoy prison."

He's a compulsive liar and a very stupid person.
I've thought about the concept in that last sentence a lot. I don't think he's loying when he denies what we all know is true.

A loy is a falsehood with intent to deceive. I don't think Pat actually wants to deceive the person he's talking to. He knows they're right. I think he believes that denying prima facie true things (e.g. his weight gain, the video of him saying that they owed $50,000, etc.) is not letting the idiots win.

It's an extremely juvenile defense strategy.
"He kicked your ass, LOL!"
"No he didn't."
"You have BLOOD running from your nose and I SAW you get your ass kicked."
"No you didn't."

He IS a massive liar who happens to be massive, but I theorize that his kooky denials are just retarded cope. Kyle clearly bullied the shit out of Pat, LOL

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I've thought about the concept in that last sentence a lot. I don't think he's loying when he denies what we all know is true.

A loy is a falsehood with intent to deceive. I don't think Pat actually wants to deceive the person he's talking to. He knows they're right. I think he believes that denying prima facie true things (e.g. his weight gain, the video of him saying that they owed $50,000, etc.) is not letting the idiots win.

It's an extremely juvenile defense strategy.
"He kicked your ass, LOL!"
"No he didn't."
"You have BLOOD running from your nose and I SAW you get your ass kicked."
"No you didn't."

He IS a massive liar who happens to be massive, but I theorize that his kooky denials are just retarded cope. Kyle clearly bullied the shit out of Pat, LOL
It's just "fake it till you make it" shit. He adopted a "fake it till you make it" approach to life after being cucked and tossed aside by his ex-wife. It's a coping mechanism for what a loser he is, and it actually worked pretty well until he flew too close to the sun and attracted the attention of people motivated enough to expose him.

We encounter losers like Pat all the time who want to represent themselves a specific way even though reality says the opposite. People who try to act like fitness experts even though they're skinny fat slobs, or pretend to be worldly and knowledgeable while regurgitating basic shit that everyone knows, or complete nonsense.

Some people fall for it, and most don't and just wait until the jackass stops talking and avoid interacting with him in the future. After he leaves, you might ask your friends, "what was the deal with that guy?" just to make sure everyone's on the same page about him being a retarded loser.

This is what people in real life do with Pat. But Pat has to put his shit online and attract the attention of people who can expose his retardation "for sport", as Pat gayly says, without showing any tact as you tend to do in real life interactions.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's just "fake it till you make it" shit. He adopted a "fake it till you make it" approach to life after being cucked and tossed aside by his ex-wife. It's a coping mechanism for what a loser he is, and it actually worked pretty well until he flew too close to the sun and attracted the attention of people motivated enough to expose him.

We encounter losers like Pat all the time who want to represent themselves a specific way even though reality says the opposite. People who try to act like fitness experts even though they're skinny fat slobs, or pretend to be worldly and knowledgeable while regurgitating basic shit that everyone knows, or complete nonsense.

Some people fall for it, and most don't and just wait until the jackass stops talking and avoid interacting with him in the future. After he leaves, you might ask your friends, "what was the deal with that guy?" just to make sure everyone's on the same page about him being a retarded loser.

This is what people in real life do with Pat. But Pat has to put his shit online and attract the attention of people who can expose his retardation "for sport", as Pat gayly says, without showing any tact as you tend to do in real life interactions.
That really sums it up with a nice little bow. Pat always acted like it was trumpers or russians trying to silence him but this is simply all it is. He drew enough attention that people started fact checking him and calling him out. Since he continues to lie and deny reality , people keep fucking with him and sharing proof he is a phony. Good thing he has posted every detail of his life ( true or otherwise) on twitter. Its been a goldmine of bullshit he has tried to pass off as fact.