• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It’s Official: He’s lost his mind

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Don’t forget -Pat made norms death all about himself while everyone else was talking about how much they loved Norm and how he could always make them laugh.

Hmmm I seem to remember him doing that when another comedian died too. It's almost as if everything has to be about him at all times.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I just cannot comprehend this level of narcissism. He's fucking insane.
I really thought this was fake, I had to triple check it was real. Norm was suffering from a serious illness for over a decade and was facing leaving his son without a father and that his mother would have to bury him (they say that’s one of the worst tragedies a parent faces) and leaving all his friends behind but he should have dropped all of that to take his time and apologize to some fat loser sci fi author that’s a giant asshole to people on social media.

Forum Clout
Hmmm I seem to remember him doing that when another comedian died too. It's almost as if everything has to be about him at all times.
Remember that sonnyboo interview....that Byrdak nut was going on " Patrick isn't anyone significant, he's not changing the world.."

Rick scoffs and says "well you haven't seen my TwiTTer aT all!"

He's a deranged lunatic.

Honoria

Forum Clout
That tweet sounds familiar.

2.PNG

Capture2.PNG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Remember that sonnyboo interview....that Byrdak nut was going on " Patrick isn't anyone significant, he's not changing the world.."

Rick scoffs and says "well you haven't seen my TwiTTer aT all!"

He's a deranged lunatic.
He’s convinced himself tweeting is his calling in life and he NEEDS to do it because he’s fighting for democracy - he doesn’t get paid to do it but WERE SAVING THE WORLD HERE, LYNNE!!!

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He’s convinced himself tweeting is his calling in life and he NEEDS to do it because he’s fighting for democracy - he doesn’t get paid to do it but WERE SAVING THE WORLD HERE, LYNNE!!!
Nigga thinks he's John Conner facing off against Skynet.

1000010356.jpg

Is this real? I think even Stalin and Pol Pot acknowledged their personal flaws.
1000010377.jpg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
You know even if Norm did take the time to personally and publicly apologize to Patrick before he passed, Patrick would still be a self-important cunt about it.

An apology is simply not good enough for all the pain and suffering you've brought to my family, Norm. But now that you've admitted you are responsible for all this, expect to hear from my lawyers.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Cancel culture came for Norm because he had come out to say he supported his friends Louis CK and Roseanne, especially Roseanne. Within a day or two he apologized for minimizing the pain of anybody who had been hurt and explained despite their mistakes he was their friend.

You'll notice the date. He'd already kindly and maturely handled it. And then a nobody piece of porcine shit with a couple of open mic gigs under his belt in the well known comedy mecca of Milwaukee decided he was the arbiter of comedy and decided to take a shot while he perceived Norm was on the ground and he'd get some social media cache from kicking him. Instead he garnered the attention of the notoriously stand up savvy OnA subreddit who decided to mock him for this. He then spent 5 years and tens of thousands of dollars trying to make them stop.

How Norm would owe him an apology in the mind of any sane person escapes me. He's a narcissist, an asshole and a crybully nothing whose sole claim to fame in 2024 is trying to use Norm's name to get famous as the biggest pussy on the internet.

Last edited:

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
surely there has to be some narcissism in there as well?

We all have "some narcissism." The true narcissist never changes. That's how you'll always know for sure Pat is a narcissist of the highest order.

He is pathologically incapable of learning the lessons that would make any of his problems go away. He'll never be at fault for anything.