"It's not slander if it's true"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Spoken with an appropriate amount of confidence for a man whose only experience with the topic is a failed suit.

Screenshot_20220317-214242.jpg

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile. He fucks kids. He also takes undesirable kids (the niggers) and turns them into pepperoni in his basement that he hawks at sausage stalls in the greater Milwaukee area. He is mentally disabled and his fake lesbian wife collects caretaker gibs for Mama Ravens special boys retardation. It's not slander when it's true, fatums.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Makes me think of a Riley Martin quote...

"If you woulda looked out the windows, before Auschwitz, you woulda seen that motherfucker guarding the camp!!!!"
I fucking miss Riley Martin. The best bit was when Richard and Sal would send him emails from “Eaton Twats” and “Steves Hughjepenis” and he never caught on that those were gag names.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
>cheated at a half marathon.
>had his wife and unborn child stolen from him.
>got fooled into 4 hours of interviews by a fake journalist.
>filed and lost a ridiculous lawsuit.
>thought he had evidence on canyon boykin & rahul kumar.
>owes quasi $24k plus interest.
>doesn’t earn 6 figures a year.
>is objectively fat.

It’s not slander if it’s true.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
For someone who loses their fat mind being called the wrong name it's no wonder he uses it at other people thinking it will have the same response.
Imagine trying to explain Pat to Tucker Carlson so that he'd know who had got his name wrong.

Just trying to get Tucker's attention for long enough to explain who Pat even is. "So he's a failed Sci Fi author in Milwaukee who abandoned his daught... oh, you're busy? OK, but he called..." and then saying goodbye to Tucker's departing back.

Bloated fool.