• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's incredible how out of his depth Rogan is when he's opposite someone who's actually funny

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
He made such a big stink about comedians having this sacred responsibility to call out joke thieves when he was beefing with Carlos Mencia, but kept his bitch mouth shut when Big Amy was caught stealing joke after joke after joke.
Hey now, Joe recently came for the rotting corpse of Robin Williams for joke theft. He has convictions!

Forum Clout
He made such a big stink about comedians having this sacred responsibility to call out joke thieves when he was beefing with Carlos Mencia, but kept his bitch mouth shut when Big Amy was caught stealing joke after joke after joke.

The Death Squad.

They put all of stand up comedy on notice. You don't want to mess with THESE guys, especially Callen: he'll sexually assault your wife.

RDT_20240623_1311215347030471726541536.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
WWAWD RocketMan? My buddy Mike got me the VHS for my birthday!

View attachment 207223
My teacher in a computer class showed it to us and we all loved it. We were all 18 and 19 too, lol. I think we were learning about setting up and maintaining servers or something and he just went "this movies rules, check this out" and pulled out a DVD of it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I knew it was going to be the Harlan Williams interview when I saw this thread. Harlan was channeling his inner Norm and it was like visually bothering Rogan. For a so called comedian he flinches in pain when funnybis around him. Used to do it with Theo Von too
Remember when he thought Theo was serious about his friend wearing a wooden T shirt?

For all that talk about the craft he never thought comedy was any deeper than screaming, humping the air, and weed jokes. DOLLA DOLLA BILLS YALL! Remember that GENIUS bit? Wonder how many hours were spent in the isolation tank pondering that.

Yet he can’t even grasp simple humoristic concepts like irony and sarcasm, you know, shit literal teenagers find funny and use all the time?

Forum Clout
Remember when he thought Theo was serious about his friend wearing a wooden T shirt?

For all that talk about the craft he never thought comedy was any deeper than screaming, humping the air, and weed jokes. DOLLA DOLLA BILLS YALL! Remember that GENIUS bit? Wonder how many hours were spent in the isolation tank pondering that.

Yet he can’t even grasp simple humoristic concepts like irony and sarcasm, you know, shit literal teenagers find funny and use all the time?
If someone gave him creative license to make a cartoon like Burr had, it would be the most lame lifeless show ever. Just like Rogans act

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
The only defense I can give Joe

Sir don't do that. All he has to do is go along with the joke and not step on it but the little midget is so insecure he hates when anyone is being funnier than him. It's why his "crew" consists of complete unfunny, insecure retards like him such as Bryan Callen, Brendan Schaub and Joey Diaz. Just the lowest level of comedy to be found anywhere. The perfect example of "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king".

Also he's very short.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sir don't do that. All he has to do is go along with the joke and not step on it but the little midget is so insecure he hates when anyone is being funnier than him. It's why his "crew" consists of complete unfunny, insecure retards like him such as Bryan Callen, Brendan Schaub and Joey Diaz. Just the lowest level of comedy to be found anywhere. The perfect example of "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king".

Also he's very short.
Hey buddy the DEATHSQUAD is SLANGING DICK all over the comedy world. Better watch out for these real fucking killers.

I swear to god, comedians were always faggots, but Rogan is responsible for bringing them to another level. Even if you hate political faggots like Carlin at least it seemed like they had a thought in their head. Rogan and his “””DEATHSQUAD””” just like having the label of a comedian because they equate it to being a philosopher or intellectual. Just without any of the actual work or knowledge that goes into becoming one of those.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
if you hate political faggots like Carlin

Describing Carlin as a political faggot is kind of inaccurate, Sue. He purposely avoided doing topical stuff about politics because he knew it'd age badly. Yes he talked about politics sometimes but I definitely wouldn't describe him as a political comedian. Bill Hicks fits that description better and his stuff has aged much worse because of it.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Harland is an international treasure. (canadian) The way this video starts made The DMAN pause pause pause and howl, when he looks at the camera. Lol

Joe is a humorless nothing.

His idea of humor is repeating someone else. The DMAN has met many people like Rogan over the years, "one-uppers" who have to let you know they did it first, or they invented it, hoo hoo.

People like Joe are always overcompensating. Makes sense Rogan and Stanhope were thrown together for the nu man show. They're the same kind of bloviating asshole who talk over people, or they pretend like they're responding to something you said but just USING you as their "in" on the conversation to start talking about whatever they wanted to. Vanilla fucking midgets.