It's impossible to take your eyes off the car crash that is pig's life

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It's already at the point where he's $40K in debt and has legitimately lost his mind to the point that he's swatting himself for media attention. It's crazy to think what the future might hold.

A Netflix documentary is going to be made about all this one day and we will be the stars, staIkers.

I was honestly thinking of leaving it alone. The last few weeks have probably been the longest without him doing something really, really stupid.

Then this crazy character goes only goes and gets himself in the Daily Mail!

I wish I could quit you - Misc - quickmeme

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's already at the point where he's $40K in debt and has legitimately lost his mind to the point that he's swatting himself for media attention. It's crazy to think what the future might hold.

A Netflix documentary is going to be made about all this one day and we will be the stars, staIkers.
I also believe a Netflix doc will be made and will portray Pat as insane like a serial killer with his delusions and insane antics. Also would be a great look into the dangers of extreme social media addiction would make a great project. Once he finally does something really stupid and ends up in the nut hut doctors will be able to study and observe him. I already have the perfect name “Pat is Fat”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
dtl_promo_bitterrootkeithtease_181011.jpg

"OJ Simpson. St Patrick's Cathedral. A late night Times Square photography session, and the comedian Norm Macdonald. How did they all culminate in an obese science fiction author being killed in a hail of bullets by Milwaukee police after smothering his wife with his own girth?"
It about sums it up.

It started in 1994 at Long Island rock Station WBAB (The only Station that rocks!) a DJ that’s been doing this since he was 18 made a connection with a HVAC installing Tin banger….

G

I was honestly thinking of leaving it alone. The last few weeks have probably been the longest without him doing something really, really stupid.
Same here. I don't waste a lot of time on here usually, maybe a half hour a day or so, sometimes more when shit is happening like now. But enough time that I was thinking that maybe I should just leave it alone. I'm not a rascal. My only contact with him was long ago on Twitter asking him why he responded to every single stupid thing that the trolls posted (like his fence, toilet, etc) and he childed me and blocked me. But I almost feel invested into seeing how this eventually plays out. And every time I get to thinking he's getting boring, some shit happens and I get pulled back in.