It's funny when someone tells everyone a "hilarious" story at work and nobody genuinely laughs.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
It's best when they start with "it's actually a funny story" and it really isn't. When they finish I like to just nod and give them a "uh huh" and wait for the mumbling semi-apology.
Real fun dick move is to start laughing way before the "funny" part so they have to correct you and tell you to wait. Then you just blank them at the punchline

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Real fun dick move is to start laughing way before the "funny" part so they have to correct you and tell you to wait. Then you just blank them at the punchline
One of my favorite Artie bits is someone starts telling a story and about two sentences in you just interrupt and say, “this story is already bullshit.” It makes people furious because it’s so rude that it stops people in their tracks.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Doing the ol' Larry King is PFG too- just ask them questions about stupid details and ignore their main point.

A dude at work was telling me a story about seeing a car crash outside his house. Something like "I saw the craziest thing the other day. I was feeding my dog and when I looked out the window this car came speeding down the block and crashed right into a telephone pole and flipped over!" You could tell he was all excited about it and wanted to make it into this whole story about what happened nexxxtttt.

My only follow up question was "what kind of dog food was it?"

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Doing the ol' Larry King is PFG too- just ask them questions about stupid details and ignore their main point.

A dude at work was telling me a story about seeing a car crash outside his house. Something like "I saw the craziest thing the other day. I was feeding my dog and when I looked out the window this car came speeding down the block and crashed right into a telephone pole and flipped over!" You could tell he was all excited about it and wanted to make it into this whole story about what happened nexxxtttt.

My only follow up question was "what kind of dog food was it?"
Fuck, thats a good one. I've got to try that. I usually go "Okay, but wheres the punchline" or "then what?" after their story is obviously concluded.