It's crazy how Ron never caught shit for being fat and short

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
in a similar vain, it blows my fucking mind that Roland never got made fun of for looking like a fucking bridge troll

holy shit that was an ugly, fat, bald motherfucker
Roland was “off limits” cuz his dad is some type of radio higher up - first started turning on the show because he never got smashed for anything and he’s by far the douchiest least talented staffer that worked for the dopie and agony radio program

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
in a similar vain, it blows my fucking mind that Roland never got made fun of for looking like a fucking bridge troll

holy shit that was an ugly, fat, bald motherfucker
I have nothing to really back this up but I seem to remember Roland being something of an untouchable because it was implied he wasn't afraid to go to people about workplace bullying. He was way fatter than Erock, especially when you look at the picture from when he was working for Caron Daly. And he was daringly fat, getting the cronuts and shit. Given how relentlessly the less fat erock and Steve c were bullied I'd have to think Roland threatened those fruits with HR real quick and it put them all in line.

WhereWeAt

I think being a funny, quick guy gives you a lot of leeway.

Rogan could probably back up a lot of his physical claims (other than height) and nobody cares because he isn't particularly funny. If something sounds fishy, you realize how hollow he is. "Wait, why did I ever listen?" On the other hand, on his worst fake cool/tough guy day, Ron is still a very funny guy.

G

I have nothing to really back this up but I seem to remember Roland being something of an untouchable because it was implied he wasn't afraid to go to people about workplace bullying. He was way fatter than Erock, especially when you look at the picture from when he was working for Caron Daly. And he was daringly fat, getting the cronuts and shit. Given how relentlessly the less fat erock and Steve c were bullied I'd have to think Roland threatened those fruits with HR real quick and it put them all in line.
He was a vindictive bitch.

His daughter somehow got into his roofie stash and had to be taken to the hospital. This is the white trash version of your nigger kid bringing your gun to school and shooting a teacher.

People say he used roofies to come down off of cocaine, so it's not what I think. Yeah bro that's not at all that much better than what I think really happened.

He was just a dad snorting away his family's money and leaving pills around for his kids to find. That's the positive spin his fans put on it. (Dry Heave)