• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's around 4am in Milwaukee

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
That guy is a complete retard who started following me around the other day after I made him mad. I blocked him and now he's hanging around in other pat posting accounts replies because he thinks he's still talking to me. He's upset I suggested that fags eat poop and therefore should not be around children.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
What the actual fuck. Is this what he's telling people behind the scenes?
It's either him, Jackie, or a bot. I'm leaning towards it being him or Jackie. It's a bunch of random edgelord stuff and then supportive replies to only Jax and Pat. Could be Hildy I guess trolling for 15 year Olds. Not sure why he needs 15 of them.

Screenshot_2023-10-02-11-07-26-56_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Also kind of talks like a bot. But so does Pat.
1000003678.jpg

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I don't know about that because there are so many contenders. 'What's Patrick's most transparent lie?' might be a good thread.

Ps 'I don't own a pair of sneakers' had the foresight of a goldfish.
That’s might be his stupidest lie to be fair. There are so many pics of him wearing sneakers and every single pair all have the same black uppers/white sole colorway as the vandal.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
That guy is a complete retard who started following me around the other day after I made him mad. I blocked him and now he's hanging around in other pat posting accounts replies because he thinks he's still talking to me. He's upset I suggested that fags eat poop and therefore should not be around children.
I really don’t know what to think anymore. Boomia thinks that account is a Hildy alt.

IMG_1769.jpeg

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
I wonder if he gets extreme anxiety and starts shaking and sweating like he's going through heroin withdrawals if he hasn't obsessively responded to every single reply to him or posted something retarded for attention for a few hours.

This asshole really needs an intervention and rehab.
My personal theory is deep in his subconscious he knows his writing career is over. He uses this as an excuse to his family, and more importantly, to himself because he knows he's turning his tiny tim fanfic to crickets and the ruse is over. No more big timing at the con's or X, it's OFFICIALLY over.

Forum Clout
Hildeman really is a retard. You have other left-leaning, popular and successful authors outright saying that Pat is a toxic person with zero cache in the industry anymore and dumb old Eric is still carrying water for the guy. I mean, Eric is a shit writer and never had any real chance of getting published by a reputable company, but nice job ensuring you’ll just be a footnote in the story of a fat failed author and remembered as that bald guy who has high opinions pedophiles.

Last edited:

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
It's either him, Jackie, or a bot. I'm leaning towards it being him or Jackie. It's a bunch of random edgelord stuff and then supportive replies to only Jax and Pat. Could be Hildy I guess trolling for 15 year Olds. Not sure why he needs 15 of them.

View attachment 156052

Also kind of talks like a bot. But so does Pat.
View attachment 156057
"15, don't know dick about the internet."