It's almost impressive how shit this movie was

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
It’s amazing how they just kept fucking up that franchise to the point they have to say “ok, these movies don’t count” and still trying to make a proper sequel to the second one. Not even James Cameron could fix it now and I think even Arnold has said it’s dead due to all the fuck ups.

It was confusing to me why Linda Hamilton agreed to be in this one. I think a lot of people assumed it might be better because of it and James Cameron's involvement but nope, still garbage. I dunno why Hollywood seems determined to rape the Terminator franchise more than any other.

The Talking Dead

The 2nd one is obviously great, but I prefer the first one as a standalone. Tight closed time loop story. Don’t need extra tough terminators being sent back to a different time.

It's pretty crazy how they both felt like entirely different genres but we're still so good. T1 was a kind of slasher, horror movie with sci-fi elements while the second one was an all out action sci-fi action movie. Cameron was a talented motherfucker back in the day. It's a shame he's become obsessed with making those garbage Avatar movies now but whatevs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The 2nd one is obviously great, but I prefer the first one as a standalone. Tight closed time loop story. Don’t need extra tough terminators being sent back to a different time.
Im also one that prefers the first over the second. The second one is great and I but I just love the first. The terminator being a villain it’s like a sci - fi horror film.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's pretty crazy how they both felt like entirely different genres but we're still so good. T1 was a kind of slasher, horror movie with sci-fi elements while the second one was an all out action sci-fi action movie. Cameron was a talented motherfucker back in the day. It's a shame he's become obsessed with making those garbage Avatar movies now but whatevs.
I actually prefer the low budget feel of the first one. Cameron did a lot with a little, I also like how Arnold refused to say “I’ll be back” and how he felt it should have been “I will be back” and Cameron told him to read what’s on the fucking page.

The Talking Dead

I actually prefer the low budget feel of the first one. Cameron did a lot with a little, I also like how Arnold refused to say “I’ll be back” and how he felt it should have been “I will be back” and Cameron told him to read what’s on the fucking page.

I probably like them both equally. Just depends what type of movie you're in the mood for. This scene is still so fawkin good..

Also young Linda Hamilton can absolutely get it, even with her stupid 80s hairdo.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Edward Furlong was on a podcast recently in which he appears rather rough, fat, but present and not on drugs anymore. He described how he got a huge check to do T3 but had to promise he wouldn't do any drugs because they had to insure him and stuff for the movie. He proceeded to immediately buy a bunch of Cocaine and OD in the bathroom of some bar on the sunset strip, which obviously made the papers, and got him the fuck out of the movie.

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”
This bad huh? God damn
Comment.jpg

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
The original holds up but I would struggle to sit through the rest. Robert Patrick's T1000 performance is iconic, but I probably wouldn't bother watching T2 again. Yewwww could be miiii-yiiinnee...

It's another series that forgets why the original was good and focuses on Arnold, increasingly stupid variations of Skynet, and trying to make the Terminators something new in every movie. How often can you time travel before people say they really don't give a care because there's no suspense anymore? (Twice apparently)

The Talking Dead

Edward Furlong was on a podcast recently in which he appears rather rough, fat, but present and not on drugs anymore. He described how he got a huge check to do T3 but had to promise he wouldn't do any drugs because they had to insure him and stuff for the movie. He proceeded to immediately buy a bunch of Cocaine and OD in the bathroom of some bar on the sunset strip, which obviously made the papers, and got him the fuck out of the movie.

I didn't know that. It's funny because that movie had some of the most mediocre, forgettable actors in it in almost every role. The guy who played John Connor was boring af, the female terminator they got for the main role was incredibly shit (never seen her in anything since) and Claire Danes has always been an extremely shitty actress. In fact I think that's the last big movie she was in.

They should've never made another Terminator movie after that piece of shit but I think they went on to make about another five.

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
Anybody else think it's weird that humanities one and only killer robot franchise has to be stapled to time travel? They're just asking for trouble every installment.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It's a lot like Aliens in that it's an unnecessary, more mainstream action sequel to a standalone thriller that you'd be well within your rights to dislike for that reason, but is also so well-made in its own right that it's fair if it's someone's favorite too.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
There were two elements I liked: the T-2000(?) was a neat gimmick but not as cool/scary/useful as the T-1000, and the cyberdyke being able to kick any human's ass because she was enhanced with Terminator tech is a reasonable explanation. Both of these were wasted in this, would have been better served in a different IP. I feel bad for poor old crusty Linda Hamilton, she clearly needed the work. I couldn't tell you a damn thing about it otherwise.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I didn't know that. It's funny because that movie had some of the most mediocre, forgettable actors in it in almost every role. The guy who played John Connor was boring af, the female terminator they got for the main role was incredibly shit (never seen her in anything since) and Claire Danes has always been an extremely shitty actress. In fact I think that's the last big movie she was in.

They should've never made another Terminator movie after that piece of shit but I think they went on to make about another five.
Also note the doctor from 1 & 2 had a small role in the 3rd one but was also completely forgotten.