• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's actually shocking how terrible this fucker looks and sounds now

moleguy9k

Forum Clout
Nana's been Lightfootmaxxing
1711377618390.png

Forum Clout
I really think he's stopped drinking and is just no longer bloated + loss of appetite/zest for life now that he's a dry drunk with no ability to drown his pain with booze.
I believe we might be entering end times for Nana. He's too weak, broken, and tired to reinvent himself to any significant degree. His booze-fueled, who gives a fuck lifestyle is over, and there's nothing to do now but slowly withdraw into a daily routine of rage tweeting and afternoon naps. He's burned every legitimate showbiz bridge, and he doesn't have a platform he can use to force F-list comics to pretend to be his pals anymore either. He built his entire universe on being soused all the time, and now he can't drink himself stupid anymore. He's a man without a purpose now. The house in Greenville that he bought in one of his drunken reveries will ultimately become his tomb, and that girl he manged to tolerate while hammered all the time will be his crypt keeper.

Forum Clout
I think he thinks he's on the cusp of becoming a Current Year Michael Savage, not realizing duh bit's being done hundreds of times by way more entertaining people. He genuinely ( :image_9248: ) believes he's the only person doing the "Know what? I'll be the one to say it... niggers misbehave!" gimmick atm.

Forum Clout
It's so bizarre and pathetic that he's proud of having multiple heart attacks.

Does he think that's normal or something? The vast majority of people never experience a single heart attack.
And if you ask him, the heart attacks are 100% due to genetics and have absolutely nothing to do with him being pickled by booze and constantly filled with rage and anxiety.