It's a Tuesday afternoon

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20230131_162304_Twitter.jpg

And this is what Patrick is doing while everyone else is out working. Layabout lump of shit.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Pat can't afford to run an incandescent light for the lizard, and the tank is disgusting. There's a reason he never shows the animal in it, it's filthy and lacks basic comforts.

REMINDER that just like the Mustangs, he autistically copied the lizard-enthusiast personality from Ade

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat giving us all the greatest hits today. Cat pics, GunPat, General Fatton, GymPat, PunditPat, Toque Wheeler.

Just need SportsPat to share his wisdom and he'll be all tuckered out and ready for beddy byes.

Keep throwing shit at the wall cunt
He hasn’t even mentioned the Super Bowl or any “Durrrr Eagles have the worst fans!” Hot takes

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Look at the cat's ears, it's annoyed. No cat wants a lizard on it's back. He snuck up and put the lizard on the cat and quickly snapped a pic before the cat got up and dumped the lizard on the floor. Pat the retard expects people to believe it's an un-staged genuine moment. Words cannot describe how much I hate him.

G

I know people hate the lizard here but I can’t help but feel sorry for the poor guy. It’s not his fault he was born a lizard and became one of Pats pets / future ass toys. I’d rescue the poor guy tomorrow if I wasn’t facing life imprisonment for being a troll.
Yeah, you’re not going to have room in your 8 x 6.