• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It Was eRock's Fault!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Can any of you think of a person Ant knows personally that he would have ANYTHING good to say about?
The only people who would praise Anthony are the losers who came to him during Compound Media long after his firing from O&A. They were not around for his pathetic end on O&A nor his beating of his girlfriend and vibrating anal eggs and all of that. They got into Anthony's circle of inadequacy and ineptitude and alcoholic buffoonery when he was separated enough from the public humiliation of "where's my gun!!?!" and "Feed Nana".

I can't think of anyone from the O&A years that doesn't hate Anthony at this point. Deep down inside people like Brother Joe and Dawn are probably disgusted by Anthony. As were people like Keith the Cop who were around for the creation of Compound Media and its feeble attempt at success and proliferation. Even Erock and Norton deep down know that Anthony is a ghoul and creep. Norton can excuse the Count's faggotry, being a closeted sodomite himself (if he was gay he'd tell you, honestly). But he can't overlook his lies about assaulting his girlfriend (whose father is still prominent in standup comedy, another thing influencing the Worm's behavior). And Anthony's lies about attending rehabilitation. Which probably offended Norton more than Anthony desperately searching for his gun to murder his battered girlfriend with like a loser.

I can't believe some people here actually want to see an O&A reunion for anything other than the cringe inducing awkwardness and the inevitable blowup and fight that would happen between everyone. Would Opie want to share the stage with a domestic abuser and other degenerates and faggots in the lottery odds chance of them being famous again?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The only people who would praise Anthony are the losers who came to him during Compound Media long after his firing from O&A. They were not around for his pathetic end on O&A nor his beating of his girlfriend and vibrating anal eggs and all of that. They got into Anthony's circle of inadequacy and ineptitude and alcoholic buffoonery when he was separated enough from the public humiliation of "where's my gun!!?!" and "Feed Nana".
Look at all of Nanas fans and ballwashers. All fat disgusting midwestern fucks. Look back at that BBQ picture. Disgusting.

He has formed a cult of personality around being a loser. His brand to these ballwashers is that he’s a loser who became rich and successful. All his ballwashers are losers and hope to attain his status. Vurry creepy.
I can't think of anyone from the O&A years that doesn't hate Anthony at this point. Deep down inside people like Brother Joe and Dawn are probably disgusted by Anthony.
Must be nice to have $$$.

Seriously. Dawn is a different case because I think she’d be more disgusted by his pedophilia and abuse and drunkenness, being a relatively adjusted person. Joe is not that. What he cares more about is it wasn’t the Opie & Joe show. Like others have said he thinks because he handed the tape in he should be the cohost when he couldn’t do a wacky impression or movie reference for his life. Genuinely imagine the Opie & Joe show. Two fucking boobs just mouth breathing into a microphone. Ant is a mouthbreather too but when he teams up with Opie they both become actual sentient people.
As were people like Keith the Cop who were around for the creation of Compound Media and its feeble attempt at success and proliferation.
KtC swindled Anthony out of his money and made shitty decision after shitty decision but somehow left unscathed. He is probably the closest guy to Ant being his fixer. He has seen shit any of us would call the FBI about. I don’t think he’s disgusted as much as complicit.
Even Erock and Norton deep down know that Anthony is a ghoul and creep.
Erock is a fat mess. I just felt like saying that.
Norton can excuse the Count's faggotry, being a closeted sodomite himself (if he was gay he'd tell you, honestly). But he can't overlook his lies about assaulting his girlfriend (whose father is still prominent in standup comedy, another thing influencing the Worm's behavior).
Yes he can. You’re assuming worm has morals. The thing he can’t forgive about this was that it was a comedy club owners daughter. Hurts him business wise. If it was a random chick he wouldn’t give a fuck and probably do all but stop short of commending him on air for it.
And Anthony's lies about attending rehabilitation. Which probably offended Norton more than Anthony desperately searching for his gun to murder his battered girlfriend with like a loser.
No doubt. I don’t think Jim is a complete fucking idiot and definitely noticed Ant had a drinking problem and was losing his mind between 08-2015. Now as the sober advocate he portrays himself as you’d think he’d talk to him about it, but its also a tough one so i understand it dude, genuinely. It wasn’t until he beat his girlfriend in a drunken mania did he say “Alright man you have a problem” in the nicest way possible.

But like Bennington said “I don’t think it’s the drinking. You got lost.”

I can't believe some people here actually want to see an O&A reunion for anything other than the cringe inducing awkwardness and the inevitable blowup and fight that would happen between everyone. Would Opie want to share the stage with a domestic abuser and other degenerates and faggots in the lottery odds chance of them being famous again?
Lottery odds? 0.0. Anthony is a pedophile racist violent domestic abusing alcoholic faggot. Opie was fired for filming an employee shitting in a bathroom. In no world do these guys ever get any attention beyond us and a few faggots out there not connected on message boards who’d listen again.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
lmao what fucking stage you clown, Opie gets 75 views per video and Anthony has to make canceling as difficult as possible to get by. Nobody gives a fuck.
Rogan just had Norton on you idiotic kike. You think an O&A reunion on Rogan doesn't do huge numbers? The number one podcast would literally be where the O&A show would reunite again. Yeah so obscure that little podcast called Joe Rogan Experience. Not at all bitter about being fired from Sirius and Rockstar and having to wait tables.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
What the fuck are you talking about.
Opie & Anthony: Master Po Vs Danny (11/19-11/20/07)

You pretended like you didn't know there would be 30 people in studio, Po said you already knew and Steve produced evidence you knew. Then you said it was bad there were 30 people in studio even though you already knew.

But, the funniest part to me was, Master Po saying "they were in suits" lol as if the studio were a cocktail party

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Opie & Anthony: Master Po Vs Danny (11/19-11/20/07)

You pretended like you didn't know there would be 30 people in studio, Po said you already knew and Steve produced evidence you knew. Then you said it was bad there were 30 people in studio even though you already knew.

But, the funniest part to me was, Master Po saying "they were in suits" lol as if the studio was a cocktail party
No no no, you misunderstood Po. What he was saying is “they were in suits” was evidence of how behaved and respectful they were, despite being cons he didn’t know.