It started in the Summer of 1958 when I mentioned in a telephone party line that I did not personally find Peter Sellers to be funny.

G

I've decided it has to be. It all adds up too perfectly. The name sans E initial in one picture, age, school location, ski club, farmers club, fat, stupid fish-lipped cunt face that looks exactly like Pat's. It's him. Someone either pulled a hilarious jape to make Tommy's name Tom-E or they're a bunch of hillbilly retards and pressed the wrong key. The only Thomas E. Tomlinson is two/three years older than this one.
I’m with you brotherman. Unless someone here faked and planted that picture, it’s him. I’ll shoot myself in the face if it’s not.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Thaddeus Q. Tomlinson, a scribe and plow salesman, angered a witch in 1602 Plymouth Plantation when he announced that the village fool was naahht funny.

"Ye and your heirs will know not peace, Thaddeus Tomlinson! Aye, and ye'll be cursed with the countenance of swine!"

"No, yon hag Child, I verily will not. Thus are your evil spirits dreaming again."
"I hath never found the japes and prattlings of Benjamin to be rich in humour; and believest that those who do must be possessed of the devil, or playing me the fool!"