It should be considered image based sexual abuse to have to see norma buster's teeth

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Invisalign costs like 5 grand. If you have a job you should be able to afford that. If you look as bad as her you do anything possible to get that done. Take a loan, use a credit card, sell photos of your pussy, whatever.
She's been promoted to chief of staff from whatever bs job title she had before, spent last year traveling the world and paying Manhattan rent. She can afford it

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I dont mind her teeth tbh, it's her wrinkled up forehead and sunken, tired-looking eyes that make her lose points with me.
I won't belabor any well-trod talking points about modern women, but she simultaneously doesn't enjoy the way she is/doesn't understand why she is that way, and she thinks she's doing something intangibly "good" and can lie to herself. Sad but also who cares

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I won't belabor any well-trod talking points about modern women, but she simultaneously doesn't enjoy the way she is/doesn't understand why she is that way, and she thinks she's doing something intangibly "good" and can lie to herself. Sad but also who cares
Wish I could CQ the first sentence and Hahaha Holee Shit the last....

Do you think she shaves it?
1000005087.jpg