• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It looks like our Nana is going to pull through

Forum Clout
I know two people who died in the last three years from plain ol' leg surgery. With both of them, the leg surgery led to a blood clot that stopped their heart. Both died within a week of getting out of the hospital. Both in their 40s and one of them was a fitness nut.
Thats because blood clots form if you dont move a limb for a while. Nurses are retarded and tell patients not to move their leg for weeks because of the surgery. It is unfortunately unrelated to Ants case.

Forum Clout
Do you think having the founder of the Proud Boys visiting you in a NYC hospital increases the chances of a nurse "accidentally" unplugging some important medical devices?
"Name five breakfast cereals, faggot! Oops, too slow."

1*dVWv5pSnoYnokvvEeJtXEg.png

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Thats because blood clots form if you dont move a limb for a while. Nurses are retarded and tell patients not to move their leg for weeks because of the surgery. It is unfortunately unrelated to Ants case.

100%

One of the dudes who died, had basically been posting pics of himself stuck on the couch for a few days "recuperating."

It was particularly macabre that he posted one last message and it appears that he sent it while he was dying. I'm guessing he knew he had seconds to live and wanted to make one last post.

No, I'm not making this up.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
No beer for a good two months I'm thinking. I think it took my father a good few months before he cracked a cold one after his bypass.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
“Listening to the doctors”

He’ll be having a drink the second he leaves the hospital.

Oh 100%. He'll do the absolute minimum he feels like he has to in order to appease the doctors and people around him and then he'll be right back on the sauce.

Honestly think he's not gonna last more than a couple of years at most.