• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It looks like our Nana is going to pull through

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
God bless her
Screenshot_20231004-202352.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"On the mend."

She's in her 60s and is a Lady Di level drunk, buttplugster. You're not fooling anyone you fucking pilot fish.
Its been referenced a hundred times now but theyre literally weekend at Bernies-ing him. All this time and talk of how great he’s doing yet not a single picture. Wonder why that is. Not even a timeline on his recovery or what he was in surgery for until this tweet, and even then it doesn’t specify. Was it just a bypass or a quadruple one? Theres obviously an extreme distinction between the two. And again we all know how much Nana drinks. He’s sitting in that bed literally sweating bullets, dentures not in, hair plugs falling out, and looking more swarthy than usual.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Its been referenced a hundred times now but theyre literally weekend at Bernies-ing him. All this time and talk of how great he’s doing yet not a single picture. Wonder why that is. Not even a timeline on his recovery or what he was in surgery for until this tweet, and even then it doesn’t specify. Was it just a bypass or a quadruple one? Theres obviously an extreme distinction between the two. And again we all know how much Nana drinks. He’s sitting in that bed literally sweating bullets, dentures not in, hair plugs falling out, and looking more swarthy than usual.
That's a good point you raise, Suester.

Any "celeb" that is sick in the hospital or whatever gets the obligatory selfie from the bed posted soon after the all clear.

I mean, she's probably alright at the moment. But I wouldn't put it past them to milk all they could from this to get sympathy to try and plug the leaks of hemorrhaging subscribers.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That's a good point you raise, Suester.

Any "celeb" that is sick in the hospital or whatever gets the obligatory selfie from the bed posted soon after the all clear.

I mean, she's probably alright at the moment. But I wouldn't put it past them to milk all they could from this to get sympathy to try and plug the leaks of hemorrhaging subscribers.
It depends on how bad it is. When Jamie Fox had that stroke people thought he was dead because no one heard or saw of him for a month and that itself was a planned thing. The last thing you want to do if your health looks dire is post some update from the hospital like “DOING GREAT!” and half your face is paralyzed or you die a week later from complications.

What they’re doing now is all the milking they have to do. “Something happened to Ant, it’s bad, but it’s just a check up, please have his famous friends visit him in the hospital and tweet him your best wishes” while not going in depth on what his condition actually is and there are a lot of reasons for that (Nana being sensitive about his heart, no one around him knowing the extent of it or they do and covering it up, etc.) Realistically if Ant were doing really bad they have every reason to cover this up beyond ego. He’s the only thing the paypigs sub for. Would you subscribe to a guy who’ll be in the hospital for the next month then maybe dead after?