• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It is truly mad that Pat hasn't been able to parlay his victimhood into some sort of success.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
It's because one look at his social media will tell you this isn't some fluffy little bunny getting kicked around the yard, it's a full grown pig snorting and biting anyone it can.

That and I assume the people who matter and do actual research beyond taking fat boys word for it stumble into some inconvenient discrepancies and outright lies pretty quick. Only the laziest of reporters and most beta of SFWA members believe this guy and his lies.

Oh, you've been swatted nearly 50 times? Dozens of times more than Tim Pool or Nick Fuentes or Marjorie Taylor Greene or whoever? Wow. That seems really odd and unlikely. Can you show us evidence of 50 swattings? Most of these don't appear to be swattings...And why do you keep talking to these people online hundreds of times a day if you're so scared of them? What about this motorcycle vandalism in your handwriting?

Etc until it just seems too fishy for anybody with 3 brain cells to rub together.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nah. It’s his particular mix of toxic psychological attributes. At the same time that he wants victim points, he wants to be seen as a strong warrior man who can handle everything on his own and doesn’t need help.

As always he is his worst enemy.
That’s what’s so funny about him - one minute he’s a crying that people are trying to kill him for over 5 years (yet doesn’t even have a scratch on him and rarely leaves the house so it’s not hard to find him) but also a big strong bar fighter that will “neturalize” any threat on sight and has lots of guns so 911 won’t be needed and it would be the morgues job to pick up a body. Can’t have it both ways!

Forum Clout
That’s what’s so funny about him - one minute he’s a crying that people are trying to kill him for over 5 years (yet doesn’t even have a scratch on him and rarely leaves the house so it’s not hard to find him) but also a big strong bar fighter that will “neturalize” any threat on sight and has lots of guns so 911 won’t be needed and it would be the morgues job to pick up a body. Can’t have it both ways!
“None of them will come near me because I’m a 225lb trained fighter”

“He came to my favorite hangout spot and farted on my seat!”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
In today's culture, a victim is at the top of the hegemony and he has done nothing with it. If Pat's fate had befallen onto someone else they would be out there testifying in front of congress and their name would almost be mainstream. It's easy to say that it's because he's so hateable but it seems to me that all he has ever done about his situation is whine on Twitter.
He’s also a white male. Doesn’t matter if he’s “straight”, he will always be at the bottom of the list when it comes to the oppressed and marginalized, so I’m not surprised at all that nobody gives a shit. They probably even talk shit about him because of this.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
When he did the press tour a couple of the interviews (Inside Edition and I think Law and Crime) got bad reactions. Lots of comments about how we weren't hearing the full story and how the guy didn't seem trustworthy. I think that's why they brought Nikki but she's only slightly better on camera.

He could have written a book about the experience and shopped it - I guarantee *someone* would bite - but he wrote TIny Tim 2: Scrooge Harder instead.
one of the comments on the Law and Crime video.

1707789341003.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
There are a lot of reasons why Pat will never get the result he wants from this. Like everyone said, anyone genuinely interested in telling that story will immediately realize how toxic he is as soon as they check his social media. He sits there smirking during TV stuff when he's talking about his wife being raped and murdered and he's a vile, sweaty ball of blubber to boot.

The main thing is how impossible he is to deal with though. He was still oinking about Javier's podcast recently and had the audacity to say that the first three episodes were perfect but then Javier completely ruined it all by daring to try and get some perspective from the other side. THERE ARE NEVER TWO SIDES TO A STORY! THERE IS ONLY THE TRUTH AND I DECIDE WHAT THAT IS! Nobody professional wants to deal with that bullshit.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I don't really understand why he thinks promoting his swattings will be good for his brand.

"Oh, is that guy who was swatted all those times? Yeah, I'd like to read his book about Tiny Tim"

Not going to happen.

Suing the police makes sense. And for Niki it would be perfect because there's always the chance Pat gets killed.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
You know I'm just fooling, you mesmerizing femboy

That sounds... exhausting to be a part of. I think the takeaway here though is that you probably should just get game pass and test out the games for free instead of listening to fucking game reviews lol
Gamergate was a much bigger thing than that. Basically, for a long time game reviewers had been mocked for how shitty they were and the fact that they obviously didn't care about games at all. This basically culminated when a dogshit game got rave reviews and it turned out that she had slept with several of the reviewers which would obviously explain a few things. The further people looked into it, it became obvious just how incestuous that whole scene was. Reviewers were colluding behind the scene about how they were going to give a game bad reviews because the people who made it didn't have the right politics and if they were woke it would get rave reviews.
That's pretty bad but what really pushed things over the edge was the fact that any mention of this anywhere online would get you immediately banned and your post removed, that's even including 4chan of all places. So obviously these people had influence everywhere.
Any talk about it would immediately get you branded a misogynist that just hates women in gaming, when it had nothing to do with that. It basically served as a prototype for everything we see today where if you complain about a new movie/show whatever then you are racist, sexist, etc.
They kept saying that there was absolutely no collusion but then they kept being so brazen about it, like that one day where every gaming outlet put out a "Gamers are dead" article at the same time.
Honestly, it's way too much to cover here. Celebrities got involved, actor Adam Baldwin was the one who coined the name Gamergate. There were suicides. Lives were genuinely ruined. The Wikipedia article is basically 100% lies which really opened my eyes to how much trust I put in that site.
It was basically the first battle in the culture wars we have today.

G

Gamergate was a much bigger thing than that. Basically, for a long time game reviewers had been mocked for how shitty they were and the fact that they obviously didn't care about games at all. This basically culminated when a dogshit game got rave reviews and it turned out that she had slept with several of the reviewers which would obviously explain a few things. The further people looked into it, it became obvious just how incestuous that whole scene was. Reviewers were colluding behind the scene about how they were going to give a game bad reviews because the people who made it didn't have the right politics and if they were woke it would get rave reviews.
That's pretty bad but what really pushed things over the edge was the fact that any mention of this anywhere online would get you immediately banned and your post removed, that's even including 4chan of all places. So obviously these people had influence everywhere.
Any talk about it would immediately get you branded a misogynist that just hates women in gaming, when it had nothing to do with that. It basically served as a prototype for everything we see today where if you complain about a new movie/show whatever then you are racist, sexist, etc.
They kept saying that there was absolutely no collusion but then they kept being so brazen about it, like that one day where every gaming outlet put out a "Gamers are dead" article at the same time.
Honestly, it's way too much to cover here. Celebrities got involved, actor Adam Baldwin was the one who coined the name Gamergate. There were suicides. Lives were genuinely ruined. The Wikipedia article is basically 100% lies which really opened my eyes to how much trust I put in that site.
It was basically the first battle in the culture wars we have today.
Makes sense. I'm glad you clarified that further because I trust @Sue Lightning way less now that I know he's a fourteen year old boy. I think I first heard about gamergate seven or eight years ago so that would have made sue a toddler at the time lol.