• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It is truly mad that Pat hasn't been able to parlay his victimhood into some sort of success.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
In today's culture, a victim is at the top of the hegemony and he has done nothing with it. If Pat's fate had befallen onto someone else they would be out there testifying in front of congress and their name would almost be mainstream. It's easy to say that it's because he's so hateable but it seems to me that all he has ever done about his situation is whine on Twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Everybody knows the first thing you do in his situation is to make a GoFundMe then steal the money, idk wtf he's doing
He has said many times he would never do a GFM, either he means he won’t but wants someone else to do it for him (technicality Tomlinson) or it’s due to a GFM might lead to an investigation into their finances.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Because he’s not a “victim.” Unless i’m seriously mistaken, what did say someone like Brianna Wu do to be “a victim”? Maybe she wrote about LE GAMER GATE but she wasn’t antagonizing people and challenging them to fuck with her life.

Everything Pats done has been at his own stupid fat decision. Anybody who looks at his story with more than a glance can see he could have taken a different course 1000 times over and just never did

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
If he weren’t so unlikeable it’d be because he’s a “cis shit male”. Just like how he used the fact he was white to prove a point to the MPD that if he were black he’d be bleeding out with a knee of his neck. Shit makes no sense and pats a fat queer

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He comes across as incredibly phony and disingenuous when you look into the story for a minute.

Like the "Why Us?" photoshop. Maybe because you're an arrogant prick who spends all day tweeting nasty shit at people? No no no, to believe Patrick's story you must fully embrace that he's a perfect angel, people attack him for no reason, and he can't figure out why.

G

Because he’s not a “victim.” Unless i’m seriously mistaken, what did say someone like Brianna Wu do to be “a victim”? Maybe she wrote about LE GAMER GATE but she wasn’t antagonizing people and challenging them to fuck with her life.

Everything Pats done has been at his own stupid fat decision. Anybody who looks at his story with more than a glance can see he could have taken a different course 1000 times over and just never did
Hey I've noticed you like to ramble incessantly, so you're the one I should ask because I have no idea what the fuck gamergate is.

Hey Sue, wtf is gamergate?

Jack FN

I ain't no square with my corkscrew hair
Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a paid shill or at least on the path to become one back in 2017. Writing for The Hill albeit for free back then was pretty respectable to be honest. But he's so unlikeable even to people who would agree with him his volatility would eventually put him on the pay no mind list. Thankfully he's retarded and he also pays what he owes.

Honoria

Forum Clout
When he did the press tour a couple of the interviews (Inside Edition and I think Law and Crime) got bad reactions. Lots of comments about how we weren't hearing the full story and how the guy didn't seem trustworthy. I think that's why they brought Nikki but she's only slightly better on camera.

He could have written a book about the experience and shopped it - I guarantee *someone* would bite - but he wrote TIny Tim 2: Scrooge Harder instead.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Let's say he did get something out of his "victimhood", what would he do with it? His political takes are done better by other people, he can't even think on his feet, that's why any slight challenge to his opinion results in lashing out and blocking the person trying to challenge him. His comedy sucks, there's no audience from any background or age group for it. He's not good looking, nobody wants to look at his greasy pig face, and on top of it all he's a rude cunt to everyone he comes into contact with... He brings nothing to the table for anyone, even the people he shills for on an hourly basis.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
@Sue Lightning hey I asked you a question you little twink
Well EXCUSE me.
Hey I've noticed you like to ramble incessantly, so you're the one I should ask because I have no idea what the fuck gamergate is.

Hey Sue, wtf is gamergate?
Thats hard to explain. Some dumb cunt was found out to be sleeping with men for better reviews on her game. 4chan called this out crying about “My le journalist integrity in GAMING !!!!”, the women in question go “Lol you’re a misogynist” and then somehow it turned into “They’re forcing women in my video games.” It’s basically the prototype of “WOKENESS HAS INVADED” but about femenazis, or something.

G

Well EXCUSE me.
You know I'm just fooling, you mesmerizing femboy

Thats hard to explain. Some dumb cunt was found out to be sleeping with men for better reviews on her game. 4chan called this out crying about “My le journalist integrity in GAMING !!!!”, the women in question go “Lol you’re a misogynist” and then somehow it turned into “They’re forcing women in my video games.” It’s basically the prototype of “WOKENESS HAS INVADED” but about femenazis, or something.
That sounds... exhausting to be a part of. I think the takeaway here though is that you probably should just get game pass and test out the games for free instead of listening to fucking game reviews lol

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He has said many times he would never do a GFM, either he means he won’t but wants someone else to do it for him (technicality Tomlinson) or it’s due to a GFM might lead to an investigation into their finances.
Nah. It’s his particular mix of toxic psychological attributes. At the same time that he wants victim points, he wants to be seen as a strong warrior man who can handle everything on his own and doesn’t need help.

As always he is his worst enemy.