• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It don't sound like straight sex to me . . .

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Not once has it ever occurred to me to tell anyone my wife is cis.

Notice he says cis and not straight. As a proud bi woman, she publicly corrrrrected him the last time he said that on camera.
The only man that would reference his wife that way is if he's cruising fuck sites. It's only a matter of time until one of the autists here finds their account.

Forum Clout
Pat should be more concerned that people think he is a female to male tranny with those womanly mannerism, hips and massive man tits.

Forum Clout
Honestly, Gay is the worst thing you can say about a person.
When you live in Thailand, you can fuck their women, do all of the drugs and be racist to their faces; the Thai men will still be unbothered, hell, most of them will still be friendly to you.

But call them gay, in Thai, in public, and they will fight you to near death on the spot. Thai men's reaction to being called gay is crazier to anything you have heard about saying Kaffir in South Africa or nigger in any American ghetto

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
"I'm going to make matthew shepard look like a dora the explorer episode by the time I'm done faggotbashing you, stlaker child."

- Patrick Sofia Tomlinson, 2024