It doesn't get said enough here

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He’s insane. The only way I see this ending is him either ending up dead or killing someone else; possibly both. He could’ve easily got himself killed that night he was screaming at the cops. Truly psychotic behavior.

Also his morbid obesity just adds another dimension to this whole thing.

G

He’s insane. The only way I see this ending is him either ending up dead or killing someone else; possibly both. He could’ve easily got himself killed that night he was screaming at the cops. Truly psychotic behavior.

Also his morbid obesity just adds another dimension to this whole thing.

Thought experiment... read on:

Think about it in your own life. Think about any normal average 40 year old guy you know. Maybe a coworker.

Now imagine him taking a 20 minute phone call where he repeats "yes child... no child! You dont get to speak!" Mixed in with a "Shut your fucking MOUF!!!!".

You would worry they had lost their mind. They hang up and you ask what that was about and he says a cyberstalker pretended to be a huffington post journalist.

You would call the psych wards. And thats just one incident. Nobody in Pats life (nikki) is doing anything lol.

G

The fact that he plowed ahead with the lawsuit knowing that he would likely be strapped with Quasi's attorney's fees just shows how little he has left to lose. He is way past his prime and hasn't accomplished what he wanted in life, and his dream of becoming a successful author (to own Adrienne) is pretty much out the window. Combine that with his increasing alcohol consumption at his age and I think we are going to start seeing more regular meltdowns soon.

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
He has been this way his whole life and will continue in this manner until his heart swallows a chunk of artery fat, his face turns purple, and Niki slides a pocket door shut and pretends she didn't notice in time to call an ambulance.

I'd be fascinated to know the ins and outs of his mental illness, how and when it manifests in people, what the generally accepted treatment is that others have had, and so on. He clearly needs some kind of medical intervention, whether that's therapy or medication or probably both. He clearly thinks medication is going to blunt his beautiful mind. Therapy won't work because every human interaction is adversarial to him, even when dealing with someone explicitly trying to help him with no possible other agenda.

It has been superbly demonstrated by Thomas Apostle in recent texts. Rick telling him he is mentally ill and compelled by his illness then getting turned around and Thomas showing that actually Rick is the one who can't stop was a masterpiece. You could see how there was an inability for Rick to just stop. The patterns of thoughts, actions and results are completely invisible to himself.

At this point I don't think anything would help. Obviously nobody has any interest or ability to do so. He's a toxic person to be around and has zero compunction about his actions affecting others. He's also kinda overweight.

HotDogJoe

I'd be fascinated to know the ins and outs of his mental illness, how and when it manifests in people, what the generally accepted treatment is that others have had, and so on.

I don't think it's one thing he has. Narcissistic personality disorder is an absolute given. He couldn't be more of a textbook example. He has to be autistic too. The literal way he interprets things, his inability to understand subtle humor or sarcasm and his soy boy obsession with all things comic books and star wars absolutely points to him being on the spectrum.

There's also the fact that he's fat and his fat cells are likely pouring into his brain, causing brain damage. At least that's the theory leading doctors are working on right now.

I think we are going to start seeing more regular meltdowns soon.
he's definitely run-through some scenarios in his head, like the 'you will be neutralized & thrown to the ground'. We've also seen him practice his gunplay.

With his temper tantrums & genuine belief that some people should be "put to death" I genuinely hope he doesn't kill any more innocent people... but it's only a matter of time before he spazzes-out, hopefully we get video of him squealing, being tazed & psych-eval'd.

HotDogJoe

I completely agree that he’s mental.

I’m wondering when it became obvious to us. When did he go from being a guy to mess with to holy shit he’s going to either kill someone or wind up dead. Was it Josiah 5?

For me it was the police audio. Before that I thought he was likely mentally ill and extremely stubborn/stupid, but hearing that audio for the first time made me realize he's actually insane.