• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It cannot be stated enough just how bad Nana fucked up his own life.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
I could see Libyan. Nigga reminds me of Moammar Khadafi in this pic
View attachment 165225
1699943053322.png

At least gaddafi looks like he survived a chemical fire or some shit.

G

Seriously? Even this is a generous overestimation of his whiteness. What white person do you know who looks like that? A dark olive complexion, large nose, big nigger lips, extremely tight curly dark black hair. In the words of Cosmo Kramer….You get the point. Cumia is, being fair to him, a half breed. How much do we know about Cumias genetics anyway? “Italian”? Thats REALLY it? Obviously has a bit of Tunisian in him, Algerian, Libyan, Egyptian ect…In fact I bet if you tested his genetics the only thing keeping him white would be his italian side. And even they’re not white.
I wonder how many times he's been pulled aside at airports for "additional security screening."

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He not only ruined o&a for the listeners by blowing it up prematurely but he also recked it for everyone who worked on the show. Has he ever taken the smallest bit of responsibility for this? Of course he hasn't. He was just a poor victim of woke cancel culture!

I know people say the show had gone to shit towards the end but it was still way way better anything else on the air at the time and was obviously much better than all the shows they've done separately. Nana needs to say nigger on Twitter though, so that comes before anything.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He not only ruined o&a for the listeners by blowing it up prematurely but he also recked it for everyone who worked on the show. Has he ever taken the smallest bit of responsibility for this? Of course he hasn't. He was just a poor victim of woke cancel culture!

I know people say the show had gone to shit towards the end but it was still way way better anything else on the air at the time and was obviously much better than all the shows they've done separately. Nana needs to say nigger on Twitter though, so that comes before anything.
The fact is is that if there were no value in O&A everyone on the show would have been fired that day. Ant takes no responsibility for this and it was one of Opies main rebuttals in the Greggshells response. That Anthony put more than just his own job on the line that day and many people thanked him for staying.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I think you underestimate how betrayed Opie feels by and and how much shit he both correctly and incorrectly blames on him. I don't think Opie would go for it even if his kids were starving.

In a recent stream he did, Opie gave the impression he'd be open to doing something with Ant again. I'm 100% convinced they'd all jump at the chance to do the show again if they could. The trouble for them is - nobody is offering them that chance in 2023. Things have moved and no radio station is gonna pay them anywhere near what they were getting at Sirius or even bother taking the chance on them in the first place. I mean just look at the shit Ant posts on Twitter now. Literally fucking posting gorilla and laughing emojis on stories of black kids dying. What station is going to risk hiring someone like that?

That just leaves the option of doing their own podcast, which I don't think would work nearly as well and they wouldn't be able to agree on how to set it up anyway. I don't know why I'm writing at length about these hasbeen faggots so I'll just leave it there.

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
I don't keep up with him specifically, but how is Schaub still relevant at all? Is it because of his buddies and podcasting? Dude has no redeeming qualities. Being Rogan's ass buddy really paid off
@lowend73 He's really fallen off the radar over the past year or so. After two shitty specials, he's widely recognized by a joke by the stand-up community to the point that even Steve-O mocks him, and it's universally understood that his "comedy career" would be non-existent if not for the relationship with Rogan. The association with rapists and pedos like Callen and D'Elia doesn't help, either. There may be some opportunties to regain some relevance - he was on LOS at Skankfest recently, and he's starting to poke fun at himself - but those efforts are probably too little, too late at this point. The most he has to look forward to is being a Z-list Youtube fag, which is a much better spot than Nana is in right now.

lowend73

Forum Clout
@lowend73 He's really fallen off the radar over the past year or so. After two shitty specials, he's widely recognized by a joke by the stand-up community to the point that even Steve-O mocks him, and it's universally understood that his "comedy career" would be non-existent if not for the relationship with Rogan. The association with rapists and pedos like Callen and D'Elia doesn't help, either. There may be some opportunties to regain some relevance - he was on LOS at Skankfest recently, and he's starting to poke fun at himself - but those efforts are probably too little, too late at this point. The most he has to look forward to is being a Z-list Youtube fag, which is a much better spot than Nana is in right now.
He is the textbook definition of obtuse, and a big baby who can talk shit on people , until the pages are turned

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Forum Clout
You faggots can’t keep the king of all media’s name out of your mouths.
What a bunch of queers.