• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It cannot be stated enough just how bad Nana fucked up his own life.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah yeah yeah. We know. This has been said a thousand times before. But it should constantly be stated:

He was gifted a dream job. He would be a nobody if he never met Opie. And he got himself fired because he couldn’t control himself. He couldn’t control his taking pictures of blacks and he couldn’t control his racism / tweeting.

But somehow, he got another chance. He got his own network. And what did he do not even a year later after restarting his career? Beat the shit out of a comedy club owners daughter. Guilt all of his friends into hosting his show only to tell them when he got back the rehab was a giant farce and he would make no effort to change.

When people respectfully started distancing themselves from him ala Joe Derosa? It became an all out war. Anthony personally trashed him for hours and sent the fans after him until he capitulated and had to (disingenuously) say he’d still be friends with Ant. And I don’t even have to rehash the Bill Burr situation.

This retard has alienated himself with everyone. Coworkers, lovers, friends, etc. But his talent to not take any responsibility refuses him from realizing how badly he’s fucked up.

I don’t know. I’m rambling. I genuinely can’t wait for him to die. He is a fucking miserable human being.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Nana is as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside. He deserves nothing but bad things in life and offers nothing of value to the world.
I honestly think its why Nana has so much identity in being white. He has nothing else to be proud of in his life and to compensate he can look at the important things actual white people did so he can go “WE DID THAT!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
clearly quarter mixed race
Seriously? Even this is a generous overestimation of his whiteness. What white person do you know who looks like that? A dark olive complexion, large nose, big nigger lips, extremely tight curly dark black hair. In the words of Cosmo Kramer….You get the point. Cumia is, being fair to him, a half breed. How much do we know about Cumias genetics anyway? “Italian”? Thats REALLY it? Obviously has a bit of Tunisian in him, Algerian, Libyan, Egyptian ect…In fact I bet if you tested his genetics the only thing keeping him white would be his italian side. And even they’re not white.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
And he isn't even White. His features are nothing close to Aryan. The Tunisian Ghoul is clearly quarter mixed race or worse.
IMG_8284.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Yeah yeah yeah. We know. This has been said a thousand times before. But it should constantly be stated:

He was gifted a dream job. He would be a nobody if he never met Opie. And he got himself fired because he couldn’t control himself. He couldn’t control his taking pictures of blacks and he couldn’t control his racism / tweeting.

But somehow, he got another chance. He got his own network. And what did he do not even a year later after restarting his career? Beat the shit out of a comedy club owners daughter. Guilt all of his friends into hosting his show only to tell them when he got back the rehab was a giant farce and he would make no effort to change.

When people respectfully started distancing themselves from him ala Joe Derosa? It became an all out war. Anthony personally trashed him for hours and sent the fans after him until he capitulated and had to (disingenuously) say he’d still be friends with Ant. And I don’t even have to rehash the Bill Burr situation.

This retard has alienated himself with everyone. Coworkers, lovers, friends, etc. But his talent to not take any responsibility refuses him from realizing how badly he’s fucked up.

I don’t know. I’m rambling. I genuinely can’t wait for him to die. He is a fucking miserable human being.
If either opie or Anthony would pick up the phone these two would be back in business.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

What blows me away was that he couldnt get any heat during the pandemic,election, and riots. That was the perfect storm for all the shit he bitches about and he couldnt get any kind of traction. So many people with podcasts made a fuck ton of money and got huge followings during all that and couldnt capitalize on it.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I could see Libyan. Nigga reminds me of Moammar Khadafi in this pic
1000001308.jpg

Seriously? Even this is a generous overestimation of his whiteness. What white person do you know who looks like that? A dark olive complexion, large nose, big nigger lips, extremely tight curly dark black hair. In the words of Cosmo Kramer….You get the point. Cumia is, being fair to him, a half breed. How much do we know about Cumias genetics anyway? “Italian”? Thats REALLY it? Obviously has a bit of Tunisian in him, Algerian, Libyan, Egyptian ect…In fact I bet if you tested his genetics the only thing keeping him white would be his italian side. And even they’re not white.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
He predicted his own firing multiple times. I believe he even stated once he had a dream he was fired over a tweet. I wonder how many times he's woken up in the past 9 years thinking for a second that was just a bad dream. (Incidentally the "guy waking up realizing he's screwed" was one of Opies favorite bits Anthony would do.)

Forum Clout

Compounded by the fact he was either adjacent to, or directly involved with, almost every major right-wing thing of the past ten years or so. He could have nuked his entire old life and still came out ahead, or at least better, had he had the sense to take advantage of this BASED culture he was arguably a major figurehead of on O&A.

Gamergate, Trump, Proud Boys, wasn't he one of the first people King Faggot Milo really got involved with? Then Legion of Skanks and I think Cumtown for a while? Anyone with half a brain in his head could have made what they called "righteous bucks". Pissy Eyes let every one of them blow right past him without so much as a bewildered grimace.

Forum Clout
What blows me away was that he couldnt get any heat during the pandemic,election, and riots. That was the perfect storm for all the shit he bitches about and he couldnt get any kind of traction. So many people with podcasts made a fuck ton of money and got huge followings during all that and couldnt capitalize on it.
He's absolutely gutless. On Twitter, Nana is an uncompromising, nigger-hating, truth grenade-hurling rebel who's too cool to give a fuck, but on his own show, on his own platform, he's a giggling, tittering, simpering queer, who sits there hooting like a retard over everything his dullard guests have to say, which is usually not much.