• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Israel

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Kikes bombed that hospital because it was a Baptist Christian hospital. I really hope this opens people's eyes and we add a few numbers to the 109. Except we eradicate the jews for good this time.
Man, I've been oiling my M14 every day this week. My bayonet thirsts for blood. Duffle bag and ruck are packed. My backup skull face ski-mask arrived this morning. Just waiting for the word from my handler, who I met last month, and who then asked me to recruit other patriots for a Whites only militia. It's gonna be wild being back in the sand, brother!

G

Don't need to carry water for Palestinians to question the statements of known liars.

e21f082e324966e1109810caf774e98a39a475d3902f35fbdfd9159c38b14c73.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Truly. yeck.
What's more pathetic is having a user on ignore and passive aggressively posting a screenshot of a message you definitely clicked "Show ignored content" on. Can't wait for Ben later! He helps me own you tards with his gigantic jewish brain. Einstein was a Jew and Norm consulted a Rabbi.
benshap.png

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The first two minutes of this was fucking hilarious:

The guy talking about his wife...very well done.

Everyone knows that I'm very pro-White here, but I cannot stand these fucking shabbos goy like Piers Morgan and their theatrical grandstanding. And when he gets cornered with a good point he wriggles out of it by saying, "It's not my job to answer questions but to ask them."

It's not Piers I hate (though I hate him and his type), it's dumbass Whites who have allowed themselves to believe whatever the man in the suit says on TV.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
What's more pathetic is having a user on ignore and passive aggressively posting a screenshot of a message you definitely clicked "Show ignored content" on. Can't wait for Ben later! He helps me own you tards with his gigantic jewish brain. Einstein was a Jew and Norm consulted a Rabbi. View attachment 160581
So I was right: you are a jew.

This is going in Jackie's dossier on you.

More Worser

Forum Clout

More Worser

Forum Clout
The first two minutes of this was fucking hilarious:

The guy talking about his wife...very well done.

Everyone knows that I'm very pro-White here, but I cannot stand these fucking shabbos goy like Piers Morgan and their theatrical grandstanding. And when he gets cornered with a good point he wriggles out of it by saying, "It's not my job to answer questions but to ask them."

It's not Piers I hate (though I hate him and his type), it's dumbass Whites who have allowed themselves to believe whatever the man in the suit says on TV.

>he starts with this sob story about his wife's family's house was bombed and he and his wife don't even know whether the family was killed because comms are down
>We're used to being bombed. It happens all the time. We're used to moving from one place to another.
>Mocks Palestinians being killed
>Jokes about killing his wife. This is 28 seconds after saying her family may be dead.
>Piers tries to keep it somber
>Jew keeps joking about killing his wife

These are the actions of someone who is not a terrorist and has just experienced a very real tragedy

Later he says in a casual way "In 2018, 328 Palestinians were killed, but who's counting?"

Also notice the denial of accountability. He says "we" and "us" when he talks about Arabs killing Israelis but says "were killed" rather than "we killed" when he talks about Israelis killing Arabs.

A jew using sneaky linguistic tricks to further their agenda and deny guilt and accountability for their misdeeds. Shocking

Last edited:

More Worser

Forum Clout

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
So I was right: you are a jew.

This is going in Jackie's dossier on you.
No I am not a jew, child. But you're a propaganda believing retard, bald, and put people on ignore like a woman.

Ben Shapiro.jpg

Ready to admit that hospital is still standing, stupid?

More Worser

Forum Clout
No I am not a jew, child. But you're a propaganda believing retard, bald, and put people on ignore like a woman.

Ben Shapiro.jpg

Ready to admit that hospital is still standing, stupid?
What propaganda do I believe, child? And I only put one person on ignore because he's tedious and unfunny, and it bothers him, infant child.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
What propaganda do I believe, child? And I only put one person on ignore because he's tedious and unfunny, and it bothers him, infant child.
You believed Israel sent rockets into a hospital. This has been disproven completely. You cheer on sand niggers, are you a dirty stinkin' arab?