Isn’t it amazing how Nana pretends he was the victim…when he was ONE HALF of the Opie and ANTHONY show?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
In Greggshells and all through now Ant has made himself out to be the victim with everything on the show….

“When Opie was talking about management, I didn’t understand it! Just relax! Dream job!”

Yet EVERYTIME Opie talked about management Ant was JUST as mad and attacked them just as much.

“When Opie was talking about Howard, I was cringing inside!”

Yet once again…EVERYTIME Opie talked about management Ant was just as mad and attacked him just as much. Yet no one calls Ant obsessed. Who was the Howie fanboy again?

And then you have Anthony talking about contracts…”I was terrified I wouldn’t have a job…we all were…we couldn’t do anything! We had no idea if he would leave!” Year after year he chooses to work with Opie however. Year after year Opie chooses to sign. WHO WAS SCARED? “When he entered the room in a mood our stomaches would turn…i would get nauseous driving to work…” Did ya? Who else was going into O&A anxiety ridden over working with…Opie.

And think. All of this could have been solved…if he just talked to Opie. “Hey man…why don’t we just stop with the Howard talk. Why don’t we tone down the management shit talking. Are you gonna sign the contract? I’m sorry for shit talking your brothers restaurant.” He FORGOT he was an equal partner in the operation. That he had equal say. Because he mentally submitted to the Alpha booger picker Hughes. Ant wouldn’t get a beer with Opie. He wanted to do it on the show because “everything was aired out on the air”.

Was it, stupid?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
In Greggshells and all through now Ant has made himself out to be the victim with everything on the show….

“When Opie was talking about management, I didn’t understand it! Just relax! Dream job!”

Yet EVERYTIME Opie talked about management Ant was JUST as mad and attacked them just as much.

“When Opie was talking about Howard, I was cringing inside!”

Yet once again…EVERYTIME Opie talked about management Ant was just as mad and attacked him just as much. Yet no one calls Ant obsessed. Who was the Howie fanboy again?

And then you have Anthony talking about contracts…”I was terrified I wouldn’t have a job…we all were…we couldn’t do anything! We had no idea if he would leave!” Year after year he chooses to work with Opie however. Year after year Opie chooses to sign. WHO WAS SCARED? “When he entered the room in a mood our stomaches would turn…i would get nauseous driving to work…” Did ya? Who else was going into O&A anxiety ridden over working with…Opie.

And think. All of this could have been solved…if he just talked to Opie. “Hey man…why don’t we just stop with the Howard talk. Why don’t we tone down the management shit talking. Are you gonna sign the contract? I’m sorry for shit talking your brothers restaurant.” He FORGOT he was an equal partner in the operation. That he had equal say. Because he mentally submitted to the Alpha booger picker Hughes. Ant wouldn’t get a beer with Opie. He wanted to do it on the show because “everything was aired out on the air”.

Was it, stupid?
I wonder how Opie felt when Ant would come in late, or fall sleep on mic, or have his gf sit on his lap while working or sit in studio while they work. I wonder if opie's tummy hurt driving in, thinking if Ant will do any of the above or race rant for 4 hours again?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I wonder how Opie felt when Ant would come in late, or fall sleep on mic, or have his gf sit on his lap while working or sit in studio while they work. I wonder if opie's tummy hurt driving in, thinking if Ant will do any of the above or race rant for 4 hours again?

I wonder if Opie ever had a tummy ache from the fact that the guy he got a job, went to bat for, and endorsed.. ended up failing to live up to his end of the 50/50 deal.

O&A was always 70/30 in Opie's favor.