Isn’t it a bit late to try to make your big tranny boyfriend an LGBT celebrity?

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
Why is Jim starting this process in 2024? Trannies peaked a couple years ago and have been downhill since. Public acceptance is going down and people are becoming annoyed with it.

Just seems late to me.
To be perfectly honest i dont think that people really genuinely give a shit if somebody is MTF as long as they kept their cock and actually look and sound like a female. Mainly because it isnt offensive to the eyes or ears, and also because they didnt go through with slicing their cock in half and jammed inside their stab wound, also if they are self aware that they arent normal and dont force their retarded pronouns or censorship on people. At the end of the day theyre all just mentally ill gays, or mentally ill in general. I think people dont accept them for the most part when its obvious that they are full on men. Like jims "wife" "Buffalo Nikki".

Why is Jim starting this process in 2024? Trannies peaked a couple years ago and have been downhill since. Public acceptance is going down and people are becoming annoyed with it.

Just seems late to me.
Dude people hate queers now I remember in 2008 when they wanted "gay marriage" they said "What to grown men do behind closed doors is nobody's business" turns out they ACTUALLY do prey on Children 🤯 dumb motherfuckers like niggers they have gotten so comfortable being protected by the Government they feel they say any outrageous things 😂😅🤣 they brag now about molesting kids 🤬🔥😡

To be perfectly honest i dont think that people really genuinely give a shit if somebody is MTF as long as they kept their cock and actually look and sound like a female. Mainly because it isnt offensive to the eyes or ears, and also because they didnt go through with slicing their cock in half and jammed inside their stab wound, also if they are self aware that they arent normal and dont force their retarded pronouns or censorship on people. At the end of the day theyre all just mentally ill gays, or mentally ill in general. I think people dont accept them for the most part when its obvious that they are full on men. Like jims "wife" "Buffalo Nikki".
That's the "old school" fags today it's bitter weirdo freaks using any means they can to bully people , did you hear about the Christian Baker in Colorado how has been harassed for years cuz he refused to make a faggot cake? When the faggots wouldn't dare to try and bully a Muslim baker
:colin_lg:

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Jim is trying to parlay this into a reality show. He peaked in comedy years ago on da Opie and Anthony radio progrum. He doesn't book the same venues or have any specials. He's a below average comedian. The money is not what it once was, and he's got to support the big cocked Norseman somehow or Nick might strangle him

ISO__JOE

Thoughts Jim?

1149891137.jpg

Jim is trying to parlay this into a reality show. He peaked in comedy years ago on da Opie and Anthony radio progrum. He doesn't book the same venues or have any specials. He's a below average comedian. The money is not what it once was, and he's got to support the big cocked Norseman somehow or Nick might strangle him
To this end, the money with Norton doesn't make sense to me.

The condo fees and property taxes must be out of this world at his place. I'm sure he paid in cash but even still it'll be hovering 6 figures a year just in prop taxes and condo fees. After taxes he can't be making more than 300k/yr combined with his terrible comedy and the show, can he?

The problem, as I see it, is two-pronged, so to speak. One, Jimmy's shrill, brawny he-bride is more annoying than a crotch rash, and two, Jimmy is grotesque, twitchy, and nauseating to look at. Once the novelty of Jimmy being "married" to a Viking wears off (after twenty seconds), there's nothing left aside from two violently annoying people doing gay, stupid things. And nowadays, there's a real glut regarding that sort of content.

It's about fame for the viking and being relevant again in the comedy world for Jim. How many podcasts have they been on since they came out as married. Plus it scratches the worms itch to be seen as unique and special that he always wanted. It's also a form of protection for him because now he's not going to be judged as a comic or radio host but someone who is married to a tranny and any attack on him is an attack on his lifestyle no matter how degenerate it is. No way Sirius doesn't give him one more contract now and I wouldn't be surprised if they gave them both a shitty advice show or something to seem accepting and progressive.

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Frankly, I think Jim knows he is washed up and no big break is on the horizon. He floated through that period in the 2008-2012 corridor with regular Leno spots and Louie appearances. Instead of making solid contacts and proving he was ready for real fame, he obsessed over celeb photos. Every legit celebrity who may have accepted Jim as an equal absolutely looked down on him after seeing Jim grovel for a picture.

Now I think his bid with this crazy tranny is like playing russian roulette. He knows it’ll probably end in him getting killed or this tranny spending/stealing all of his money. This is his way to commit slow suicide without getting back on drugs.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Like most men he was retarded in earlier relationships.
Unlike most men who find out how to behave and deal with womanly bullshit in order to keep a girl, he just switched to a tranny while also doing that. The gay moron

Toast

Jim never ever had a shot with anything hollywood. He might be one of the most uncomfortable people to look at in the so-called show business. His level of perversion is something usually hidden behind closed doors. Being open about it couldn't have helped his career at all, at least if he wanted to move past the degenerate fans he usually attracts.

A show about trannies will always have a target audience of 16 year old white girls. Jim is way too old, creepy and unlikeable to that demo.

If they adopted a plump, blue-haired non-binary girl then they might just get the reality show.