Is This Stinky Spade In The UK

Bro, I posted these pics at another forum for the lols...Duck Dynasty was the joke. You guys (not you per-say) chose an unironic coprophile (unfunny, getting fed lore and pics by others) when I was the one who posted them and for humorous purposes.
May I ask where that was taken? The whole room is tile and there's and exhaust fan, but the mirror looks like something off a 1960's dresser. Also is that duct tape around the fan? The lighting looks commercial while the trim around the door is residential and ceiling is too low to be at code. No natural light makes me think a basement apartment that is not a legal dwelling. I'm curious about it because it looks like all the pics of the student rentals that are all over in the last few months.

G

May I ask where that was taken? The whole room is tile and there's and exhaust fan, but the mirror looks like something off a 1960's dresser. Also is that duct tape around the fan? The lighting looks commercial while the trim around the door is residential and ceiling is too low to be at code. No natural light makes me think a basement apartment that is not a legal dwelling. I'm curious about it because it looks like all the pics of the student rentals that are all over in the last few months.
Its a basement bathroom yes, and the pic is like 12-15 years old.

Its a basement bathroom yes, and the pic is like 12-15 years old.
Ahh well that explains that. It's old so you may not remember, but is that duct tape? I actually just removed a bottom half of a wall for some work in a property and I used 1/4 inch white laminate to make it accessible until I'm finished in the wall. I can still take rentals that way, it's in the notes that work is ongoing. I'll leave them extra K cups lol.

1000011601.png

Oof. Even uglier than ooga booga.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
its like only 4 years old dude (my whip)...will be getting a new ride soon anyway (2025, lol)
Your car is 15 years old and you lied about it. And rather than lying about having a car that would impress anyone, you chose a 5 year old boring chinkmobile Camry.

G

Your car is 15 years old and you lied about it. And rather than lying about having a car that would impress anyone, you chose a 5 year old boring chinkmobile Camry.
It's not...its a 2019. You're like a lowly rendition of Patrick Tomlinson (patposter) and as repetitive as him. He's funnier, happier than you and more successful though

[MEDIA=youtube]V-ncCdgeVPs:529[/MEDIA]

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
It's not...its a 2019. You're like a lowly rendition of Patrick Tomlinson (patposter) and as repetitive as him. He's funnier, happier than you and more successful though

Why did you post a badly photoshopped manual of a 2008 along with a remote that’s obviously more than a decade old, neetster?

You thought a 3 year old cellphone, a fake 2019 shitty chinkmobile, and whale vomit would make people think you are rich.