• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this real?

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
anthony-cumia-book-signing-2.jpg

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
If this is real, Nana clearly took the criticism re: his first book's cover to heart, and went the whole other way with it. "Permanently Suspended" was drunken, angry, bomb-hurling Nana, but here he's going for an adorable, huggable boy motif. I assume that pic was snapped well before his father paid a prostitute to rape him, as there's still some life left in his youthful gaze.
His first book was hilarious. Remember the city of Manhattan? More sharpies then fans and of course father of 4 bro joe

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"As it happened, in time it was revealed that this 14 year old delectable little girl I had been communicating with wasn't actually a little girl at all - rather, it was a freshly divorced man of 40 catfishing me for a laugh!

I hurriedly deleted all trades of our communication, and went on air to laugh about it.

Beneath the laughter, however, my heart pained with loss. After a grueling 2 and a half hour shift on the radio, I immediately set about numbing myself with alcohol, trying not to think about this girl I would never kiss."

CHAPTER THREE - STRUCK BY LIGHTNING