Is this guy the biggest faggot alive?

Alan Wren

The Eight-Armed Wonder
Look, you're an energetic homosexual...I had "fun" messing with you in dms and sending you pics of my wife's kinko business cards and uncle's wedding pics, but you best believe I have anti-sassters in my server and they may have your internet history. The right time, energicster, you will realize I'm vurry dangerous and can send many ppl to prison (and may have already). So keep it up.

I literally am punching down hanging with sassy comedy enthusiasts with the tools and training I got access to. Keep it up.

So to recap.

You're not married
You own no business
You don't know who I am
You're a faggot

Nothing new here

When you realize THEY"RE ALLL from trannsylvanian orphanages, not just this Niko Avocado nigga, you will understand celebrities better. Sometimes I even think Abe Vigoda himself was just some adopted orphan. How close did you resemble your "parents" again?

Charlie Chaplin definitely was.

Niko is just honest enough to not put on airs...
"Devout Muslim" who likes to look at gaping anuses. Never saw you condemn that shit once. You're a disgrace to your family.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Look, you're an energetic homosexual...I had "fun" messing with you in dms and sending you pics of my wife's kinko business cards and uncle's wedding pics, but you best believe I have anti-sassters in my server and they may have your internet history. The right time, energicster, you will realize I'm vurry dangerous and can send many ppl to prison (and may have already). So keep it up.

I literally am punching down hanging with sassy comedy enthusiasts with the tools and training I got access to. Keep it up.
You have no wife nigger

God not the jacket again. Jesus Christ.

Those wacky suits really let you know he isn't playing with a full deck. I remember that two tone blue and red one he was wearing for a while. Who gives a fuck about the meaning behind it. You look like a fucking idiot.

jp.png