Is this guy a sick freak or is he doing a hilarious bit?

I know it's as reliable as wikipedia, but this has been making the rounds. It's hard to tell who's jewing who anymore. It's not unbelievable to think a teacher would come to work everyday in fetish gear.

1664283390119.png

G

Only fag SJWs care about this. Whether pro or against. If your take on this kind of shit is anything more than "Yeah,that's cool" or "I'm against it", you're a virtue signalling, pearl clutching social justice warrior. Normal people don't give a shit either way.

Which is why social engineering can be fawkin fun and rewarding.

G

This shit always starts with the guy saying he's doing a bit to own the libs. Fast forward a year and he's doing an interview with some cunt saying he was denying his real identity and now feels more empowered as a woman.
That's where I'm at with it. I think his surface excuse is that he's doing a bit to show how ridiculous this is, but he's still a fetishist getting off on it.

If this is true and he’s doing a bit, it’s brilliant.
I'd much rather this was a "legitimate" expression and people were forced to confront the logical conclusions of an empathy based approach to gender. I've seen far too many progressives dismiss this out of hand as nothing but lawsuit bait, completely oblivious to the fact that they're engaging in the same "gatekeeping" they've fought to prevent medical and educational professionals from utilizing in similar circumstances. No one has articulated what makes this person "clearly mentally ill" but someone like Charlotte Clymer just born in the wrong body, but it's continually inferred with no push back because it's just easier that way.

The fact that even as they accuse this individual of being a dishonest actor, most people still use the pronouns "she/her" shows how completely out to lunch we are collectively on this, and the event being reduced to a troll will diminish the potential for folks to wake up a bit.

G

Why are there so many chinks in Canada?

Canada is British Crown turf (Commonwealth)...so when Hongkong's hand-over to China occurred in 97, anyone who could afford it relocated to Canada especially Vancouver for some reason. The second avenue for Chinese presence is academia...In Toronto they mostly live in a suburb called Markham, but if you see one downtown its usually a 20 something brat in Ryerson or U of T driving an Audi R8 Spyder or sumpthin.

G

Where I am, you barely see them unless you're near a university or one of the convenience stores their parents own. You never see them out and about just doing shit.
I don't see none of them up here, except the gooks who own a store and some hindu family that owns a gas station. Very white, but over the past 5 years more woke shit is breaking out here too. The fucking liberal scum in Kincardine were trying to import some pet hajis from Syria a few years ago and banned me from their FB page for truth.

I'd much rather this was a "legitimate" expression and people were forced to confront the logical conclusions of an empathy based approach to gender. I've seen far too many progressives dismiss this out of hand as nothing but lawsuit bait, completely oblivious to the fact that they're engaging in the same "gatekeeping" they've fought to prevent medical and educational professionals from utilizing in similar circumstances. No one has articulated what makes this person "clearly mentally ill" but someone like Charlotte Clymer just born in the wrong body, but it's continually inferred with no push back because it's just easier that way.

The fact that even as they accuse this individual of being a dishonest actor, most people still use the pronouns "she/her" shows how completely out to lunch we are collectively on this, and the event being reduced to a troll will diminish the potential for folks to wake up a bit.
The gatekeepers have themselves quite a conundrum here. They can't very well accuse this guy of doing a bit (even though it sure seems that way), as then they're basically saying there are degrees of sincerity that have to be weighed before they decided a "transition" is "real". But who gets to decide that? Who's to say what's real and what isn't? They can't do anything here except let him do it, but on the other hand, now he has to follow through with the bit indefinitely, as if he pulls the plug on it, he'll be reviled for "setting the cause back" and making a mockery of the transgendered.

G

The gatekeepers have themselves quite a conundrum here. They can't very well accuse this guy of doing a bit (even though it sure seems that way), as then they're basically saying there are degrees of sincerity that have to be weighed before they decided a "transition" is "real". But who gets to decide that? Who's to say what's real and what isn't? They can't do anything here except let him do it, but on the other hand, now he has to follow through with the bit indefinitely, as if he pulls the plug on it, he'll be reviled for "setting the cause back" and making a mockery of the transgendered.
That's the best part, they can't do shit and they know it. Assuming he's trolling, of course. I hope he keeps doubling down and sticking it to the financial speculators.

I don’t even get angry at this shit anymore, i just laugh at the absurdity off it all. It’s the only way to stay sane with all this insanity going on.
I try my best to laugh at it now, but i just started grad school and it’s incessant. Right now I’m sitting in a zoom class and the teacher is rambling on and on about the police. I’ve begun having fantasies about spazzing out and running through the halls yelling slurs and no no words as I’m taken out of the school by security