• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this fucking dumb pig doing deadlifts in his attic?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
In fairness, you can tell he regularly lifts heavy weights just by looking at his arms.

72-D49535-C1-DF-4703-ACA8-F6121-E516-CEC.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Why not post a video Fatso? Either hes lying or had trouble with 135. Hes NEVER posted anything showing any workout besides creepily retarded gym selfies.
Every minuscule moment in his life gets a photo or video; every piece of shit meal he eats. Every time he finds a bug amongst the hobo feces in his garden. His cats sitting on his flea infested sofa or his stove covered in cat hair are unmissable moments which must be shared with the world. Every embarrassing picture of his wife looking fat and gross and dumb will be immediately plastered all over social media.

But somehow felonious letters from actual Nazis, vandalism to his property and any evidence whatsoever of this man actually doing exercise are never worthy of a tweet. I wonder why that could be? 🤔

G

This is one of the few things I wish Rick wasn’t lying about. I want him to come crashing through that floor, while Tyrone and Nik are having a session, so badly. I can buy all the Christmas gifts I want. I can’t buy Tyrone beating Ricks ass butt ass naked without having to travel AND interact with some type of lesser than. Please Santa? I’ve been a good boy!
Crashes through and lands snout first in Tyrone's asshole blowing farts into his wife.